Tulip Time Cruise

Benita

Benita: yes, we took a Tulips and Windmills cruise on Viking in April 2006 and had a great time! Ours was a 10-day cruise originating and ending in Amsterdam. We visited Hoorn, Volendam, Middleburg, Nijmegan, the Delta Works, the Paleit Loo, Rotterdam and Dordrecht, all in the Netherlands, and also Antwerp, Brussels and Bruges, all in Belgium.

We were lucky to visit Keukenhof Gardens when the tulips and hyacinths were in full bloom. I have posted my photos of our cruise at www.buffnbou.smugmug.com

Hope this helps and that you have a great cruise!

Benita: yes, we took a Tulips and Windmills cruise on Viking in April 2006 and had a great time! Ours was a 10-day cruise originating and ending in Amsterdam. We visited Hoorn, Volendam, Middleburg, Nijmegan, the Delta Works, the Paleit Loo, Rotterdam and Dordrecht, all in the Netherlands, and also Antwerp, Brussels and Bruges, all in Belgium.

We were lucky to visit Keukenhof Gardens when the tulips and hyacinths were in full bloom. I have posted my photos of our cruise at www.buffnbou.smugmug.com

Hope this helps and that you have a great cruise!

Very nice!! Makes me want to book a tulip time cruise too.:)

Archived