Radiance Aft Cabins Deck 10

I have a hold on Radiance cabin 1102 for a Xmas / new year South America cruise but noticed that it is right under the windjammer. Can anyone who has experienced the deck 10 aft cabins tell me how well sound insulated they are.

I have always wanted an aft cabin, but not at the expense of a good night's sleep.

Please tell me that I will have no problems

Our friends had 1104 and they loved it. She is a very light sleeper and she said they never heard anything. The aft cabins on the Radiance Class have great balconies. We had 9260 and it was wonderful with the huge balcony. Click on the link in my signature for Brilliance and you will see the room/balcony pictures which start on the first or second page.

We had JS 1100 on the Radiance last November and LOVED every second of it!!!!!

We couldn't see above, and unless someone was hanging over the Windjammer outdoor seating area's railing - they couldn't see us either!!

Radiance aft cabins are spectacular :D

We had this exact cabin and it was awesome. Its actually the rear outdoor eating area of the windjammer that is above you and thus very minimal noise. The cabin is roomy and the balcony is huge with a beautiful view and every port as you leave each evening. Definitely keep this room.

Shawn

Archived