JBOY - Monarch

DH and I will celebrate our 18th anniversary on the Monarch.

I know that the champagne list is lacking. Will JBOY deliver to LA?

We are sailing on 8-31. Any recent experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!

Debbi

I assume they will. I used wellwishers and had two bottle of liquor delivered to Monarch in January.

Hey fitzy! if you read this, let's get it together at Becky and Chris's August 18th okee dokee? We are so looking forward to it! Let Beck know! :0)

Jayme and Andy;)

We used JBOY in FLL and it worked very well. Shelley get overwhelmed by orders so it can take her a few days to get back to you, but I really enjoyed working with her.

FWIW, I don't think the champagne list is all that lacking (it's more than you see on the Gifts & Gear page; check the link in my siggie for the full list), just a little pricey.

*sigh* and yet we're not on the same sailing yet...

Jean, I am meeting with Fitz for a cocktail at the Alcapulco for a drink later this month and watch one of the ships bon voyage if you and any of your croonies want to join us e-mail him or me and we will give you the date and details!:cool:

Hey fitzy! if you read this, let's get it together at Becky and Chris's August 18th okee dokee? We are so looking forward to it! Let Beck know! :0)

Jayme and Andy;)

I asked Jason today and he said yes, so we are there. I will let Becky know. Oh, and I got the video in the mail today that Chris & Becky took on Freedom. Ooops. Looks like someone caught my a$$ on video. :D

*sigh* and yet we're not on the same sailing yet...

We should be. Lets plan something on Monarch for next year.

Jean, I am meeting with Fitz for a cocktail at the Alcapulco for a drink later this month and watch one of the ships bon voyage if you and any of your croonies want to join us e-mail him or me and we will give you the date and details!:cool:

Yes, Alcapulco. Anyone who wants to come should come. The more the merrier. Lets make a party of it. Did you post it on the 6/21 Mariner thread?

I left 2 messages for them and they have not returned my calls. Just wanted to know if it was worth my time to continue to pursue this.

Call wellwishers.com They always answer their phone. Just FYI they are on the east coast, so I think they close at 5:00 eastern time. We have always used them and had great luck. Enjoy.

I did not Capt....but we should invite them....Why don't you pass the invite along. I don't care if the dates and time are posted and public. The more the merrier...We can have our own sail away party!

Debbi, did you see this thread? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=602039

Somebody reported that Shelley said they can't deliver to Monarch. Sorry! We always celebrate our anniversary with a bottle of Veuve and at $77 it's not too much of a markup over retail, about 2x...

Thanks! I think we will just order off the ship. Sounds much easier... I just have read so many good things about them. But I tried to reach them before our Alaska trip and then earlier this week and I have never had a return call.

Oh well...

Thanks for the link.

Debbi

Used Wellwishers for our April sailing on Monarch. Three bottles of champagne/wine, and a bottle of Baileys. No problems and would use them again.

Thanks for the suggestion of Wellwishers. I have also called JBOY with no response. I will check them out. Thanks.

Archived