Centruy Quad= Good idea?

nic-n-chris1005

I have a question regarding the Century. I would like to take my mother, mother-in-law, and elderly aunt on a quick girls' getaway on the Century (2 nighter in Jan.). Is a quad cabin a good idea? I don't think I can afford to take them if we split into 2 cabins and this is something I really want to do for them. Advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

I have a question regarding the Century. I would like to take my mother, mother-in-law, and elderly aunt on a quick girls' getaway on the Century (2 nighter in Jan.). Is a quad cabin a good idea? I don't think I can afford to take them if we split into 2 cabins and this is something I really want to do for them. Advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Note that one of you will need to climb to a bunk. The layout is usually two beds a convertable sofa/chair and a bunk. It will be tight, I have done it for seven days with DW and two teens and will be doing it for 12 days next summer to the Arctic with a balcony. It is either squeezing in or not going. My son and I just make sure we are dressed and out of the room at least an hour prior to dinner so DW and daughter can begin their rituals of showering, makeup and dresssing in peace!

I appreciate your insights. I was able to get a balcony cabin. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for a balcony cabin isn't it a pull out sofa and a double bed? Either way, it's only 2 days and I don't anticipate us spending a lot of time in the cabin! :) It's pretty priceless to be the best daughter/daughter-in-law/niece in the world!! :D

I appreciate your insights. I was able to get a balcony cabin. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for a balcony cabin isn't it a pull out sofa and a double bed? Either way, it's only 2 days and I don't anticipate us spending a lot of time in the cabin! :) It's pretty priceless to be the best daughter/daughter-in-law/niece in the world!! :D

I looked into this for 4 (two teenagers) and decided no way. One was a pull out twin sofa bed and the other was a pull out off of the wall. The way Celebrity does their pricing it wasn't much more to get a balcony and an inside across the hall.

Is is 3 persons so a triple (you originally said quad)? If that is the case I don't see an issue with two twin beds (or one double) and the twin sofa bed.

Archived