Crew list on Emerald?

HMSDingy

Maybe no one knows the answer. The crews on these ships change about every 6 months or so so it is hard to keep up with them.

Marilyn

I totally agree. Unless you can find someone that disembarks the ship shortly before your sailing, I am afraid that the staff might be totally different by the time you get onboard. We have run into many of the same crew members time and time again over the years, but on different ships then when we met them.

I totally agree. Unless you can find someone that disembarks the ship shortly before your sailing, I am afraid that the staff might be totally different by the time you get onboard. We have run into many of the same crew members time and time again over the years, but on different ships then when we met them.

That's exactly what I am looking for. Over time we have come to have certain crew members that were favorites. The best wait staff and housekeping we had was on our first cruise onboard the Dawn. On the Crown we had the pleasure of Gennaro Mazzone as maitre d' and 2 excellent waiters in the International Plaza.

Does anybody know who is the maitre d' and some head waiters. I asked this on the Roll Calls section but the question was never answered. :confused:

Maitre D is Generoso Mazzone, he will leave for vacation from Sept-Dec 2007. :)

Looks like you will miss him.

Maitre D is Generoso Mazzone, he will leave for vacation from Sept-Dec 2007. :)

Looks like you will miss him.

Rats! Do you know who the Executive chef is or any of the head waiters?

Archived