Specialty restaurant

warmwinds

Don't shoot the messenger please:eek:

I am just telling you how it usually works.

I know you are just relaying info. I called and was told to call back at 60 days and perhaps they could help me out. I see you really like this Ship so appreciate your information.

I agree with Lois. Best nights are informal. Formal nights are best left to the main dining rooms and who wants to wear a tie on casual nights ;).

Mary Lou, I think I remember the wine pairing to be about $35 pp, at least it was more than the surcharge for the restaraunt. Expensive but when you go through many courses it was worth it.

They had different menus so you couldn't get everything on the main menu (trying to pair a wine with every menu selection would get a little fuzzy), but the selections were good.

If it is only $35 pp that is a bargain as far as I can see since we usually spend $60-$70 on a bottle of wine with dinner. Glad to hear they still offer the wine pairing. Thanks

Mary Lou

Archived