Skirt and pant hangers in cabins?

Maclean girl

Maclean Girl,

I've not been on Rotterdam, but every other HAL ship I've been on has had hangers with the clips on them for hanging pants and skirts. If your cabin's closets don't happen to have any, or enough, just ask your steward and he will bring you some.

Cruising next week. I'm envious. We sail next in about six weeks -- we're tracking our documents on DHL, and they should arrive today or tomorrow!

Happy cruising!

Dave

I am in the process of packing for our cruise next week on the Rotterdam and am wondering if I need to bring our own pant/ skirt hangers? Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Not to worry, there are plenty of nice wooden hangers in the closet. Some are combination slacks and shirt and the others are separate. Your cabin steward can get you as many as you need if you run out.

Have a great trip on my favorite ship.

GN

We sail next in about six weeks -- we're tracking our documents on DHL, and they should arrive today or tomorrow!

We sail 2 weeks before you, and ours haven't even shipped yet. :( :( The docs for our friend from Woodbridge who's going with us are on their way ... and she booked well after us. I'm starting to get a little nervous. :eek: Maybe they were shipped in bulk to our TA. :confused:

That is most often the case. If the TA has a large number of cruises booked with HAL, the docs may go out in batches and they sit in boxes or on someone's desk until they get sorted.

Of course, the easy answer when you call TA to inquire is that HAL had not sent them. Point the finger and all that. Chances are excellent they are sitting in TA's office and if NOT, TA SHOULD BE FINDING OUT WHERE THEY ARE Post Haste!!!!

Today would be a very good day for them to do a serious where are they search. I would be very seriously on their case. HAL is among the best for sending docs out early, particularly if you did not book air through them. We almost always have our docs minimum 30 days pre cruise.

Thanks all for your information.

And Granny Nurse, I am so looking forward to this trip and it is hard to believe that this time next week we will be sailing the Rotterdam. The hard part now is paring down the packing list to fit a month's worth of clothes in one suitcase each....esp when we will be in both hot and cooler climates. Oh well, not complaining...what a problem to have, eh?

Archived