Stock and OBC

neatokimmo

Ok, I've been watching Carnival stock for several months waiting for it to hit the price I want it to before buying.

Its at that price right now! <twitch twitch> lol

Has anyone, say within the last 30 days, gotten the $100 OBC for a 7 day trip? I know they used to give it but with the new boss, I was wondering if it was still valid. Any current information would be much appreciated. Thanks! - Kim

Ok, I've been watching Carnival stock for several months waiting for it to hit the price I want it to before buying.

Has anyone, say within the last 30 days, gotten the $100 OBC for a 7 day trip? I know they used to give it but with the new boss, I was wondering if it was still valid. Any current information would be much appreciated. Thanks! - Kim

Not the last 30 but the last 65 days. My husband and received the $100 OBC in June for being stockholders. So I think they are still giving it. You might want to call up Carnival and ask.

The stock OBC is Corporate wide. Carnival Cruise Line got a new boss, not Carnival Corp. That's still uncle Mickey.

Do you mind to share that number? And do I need to wait a certain time before the cruise? I'd rather go ahead and get all my credits at once.

I faxed in my paperwork over the weekend - how will I know when they have posted the credit to my account?

Thanks!

Cool thanks for all the info, my etrade account is open and waiting for my bank to open in the morning to transfer funds. Wish me luck, this is my first stock purchase and it makes me nervous :o

Good luck. Seems to me to be a good value around here. I use the pe if its around 15 solid....PEG around 1.00 is considered a value stock, pe will be below 15 by next year, so growth, thats why the PEG is low.

go to yahoo finance and look up CCL and look at the pe (the lower the better) and peg and the charts. You are buying lower than me, I bought a couple weeks ago....a little too early.

Archived