Cruise Credits

Correct...and "three" is the maximum...

It's how I got to Elite Status on Celebrity in just my first 4 cruises with them...

Of course, I got to Diamond level on Crown and Anchor in 10 cruises with most of them being only 3 or 4 nighters! Of course, I paid as little as less than $250 pp for some of those three nighters...while my 13 night Alaska cruisetour on Celebrity Summit with two Sky Suites alone cost more than ALL of my RCCL cruises combined...So those "bonus points" are really more than fair...

Figure you can take 10 three-nighters in inside cabins on those "hot sale" dates and spend a TOTAL of only around $5,000 and be a Diamond level C&A member...while someone else can do one 14-nighter in a high priced suite and spend $30,000 and still be 7 "credits" short?

Thanks for the info! That will put me at Platinum after the spring break cruise in March and I will reach Diamond with the summer Freedom cruise. Out of curiousity, I have heard that there are discounts at Platinum level. Will I be able to use the discounts for the other two cruises even though I already have them booked???

Thanks for the info! That will put me at Platinum after the spring break cruise in March and I will reach Diamond with the summer Freedom cruise. Out of curiousity, I have heard that there are discounts at Platinum level. Will I be able to use the discounts for the other two cruises even though I already have them booked???

After you have reached the next level, contact C&A and ask them to make sure the discount is added to your next cruises. There shouldn't be a problem. It may already be added. But it's better to be safe and check.

After you have reached the next level, contact C&A and ask them to make sure the discount is added to your next cruises. There shouldn't be a problem. It may already be added. But it's better to be safe and check.

You must contact them to have the discount taken from your already booked cruises. Nothing is automatic. (that is, if you booked your cruise yourself. If you have an outstanding TA, s/he may take care of it for you, without your asking. But if you used a TA, call him/her as soon as you have finished the cruise that gets you to Platinum.)

Archived