Newbies need help please

coffee39

We have been looking at cruisetour #18 with HAL for next July. It looks to me like the price on HAL website is $4000.00 more than the HAL book we were given by our TA ....why would there be such a price difference?

Would it be cheaper if the TA booked our land tour and cruise seperate instead of booking #18 through HAL?

Can anyone give me the name of some of the online TA's that can give a better price.

bjbod@l.net

Thanks for your help.:)

We have been looking at cruisetour #18 with HAL for next July. It looks to me like the price on HAL website is $4000.00 more than the HAL book we were given by our TA ....why would there be such a price difference?

Would it be cheaper if the TA booked our land tour and cruise seperate instead of booking #18 through HAL?

Can anyone give me the name of some of the online TA's that can give a better price.

bjbod@sasktel.net

Thanks for your help.:)

The HAL brochure usually lists the cruise portion and the land portion separately. Is it possible that you didn't add both costs tiegether?

That would be my guess why the prices were so different.

GN

Hi Coffee,

We're not allowed to post the names of TAs, it's against the CC rules.

Generally you can get a better price by booking thru a TA. Call around to a couple of TAs to compare prices. It doesn't really matter what the brochure or HAL website says.

Roz

Because we do not permit solicitation of any kind on Cruise Critic, including requests for TA referrals, this thread is closed.

Travel agents, both online and brick and mortar, and cruise lines, frequently have deals that are established for specific geographical areas and/or demographics.

We recommend finding your own agent. Here's a guide on doing that: Finding a Cruise Travel Agency

Archived