? About Crown and Inside Cabin Amenities

TorontoTL

I am looking forward to my upcoming cruise onboard the NCL Crown. I have an inside cabin booked and I've heard that on NCL ships there is a coffee maker in each cabin along with a refrigerator. Is this true of the inside cabins on an older ship like the Crown. It certainly won't ruin my cruise if the cabins didn't have these amenities but if they do I might bring my own coffee. If they do have a coffee make what type and size of filter would I need to bring in order to make coffee?

we were on the crown last october and will be again this october. We too had an inside cabin but I do NOT remember seeing a coffee maker in our cabin. You can have roomservice deliver coffee to the cabin in the morning if you choose. We didn't do roomservice, we just went to the buffet for ours.

You'll love the crown, we did,

I am looking forward to my upcoming cruise onboard the NCL Crown. I have an inside cabin booked and I've heard that on NCL ships there is a coffee maker in each cabin along with a refrigerator. Is this true of the inside cabins on an older ship like the Crown. It certainly won't ruin my cruise if the cabins didn't have these amenities but if they do I might bring my own coffee. If they do have a coffee make what type and size of filter would I need to bring in order to make coffee?

Call room service for a pot of coffee, or if you want it first thing in the morning, place the card with the time on your doorknob the night before. It is a great way to get a wakeup call also, roomservice will call you on the phone before they come up. Your on vacation, live it up.:)

Hi Benny, no fridges, nor coffee makers on the Crown, alas. But there IS a free 24 hour cappuccino/espresso machine in the Yacht Club:)

There are safes in all the rooms.

Best, David

Thanks for your replies everyone. I was just thinking that it would be nice to have the coffee we have at home while on the cruise. But without a coffee maker and a frig. it would be difficult. I'll just order room service I guess. I've never had NCL coffee, is it better than Princess' stuff?

Archived