I Have Another Question For You Folks

JuniorCruiser

My Dad drinks wine but Mom doesn't. Exactly how many bottles can he bring on Tues? And do you think we would be able to bring some aboard in our carry on for him? I'm not sure if it's 1 bottle per person or 2.

Thank You Everybody for your comments on this :D

~~Debbie~~

Official policy is debatable. Some say unlimited, some say one bottle per person in carry-ons. You can always put more in your checked luggage or as you said, each one in your party walk on with one bottle in hand.. :D

Have a great cruise.

Debbie:

There is no specific amount stated in Princess's wine and champagne policy, but a reasonable number would be two bottles per person. However, we brought on more than that without a problem.

Have a GREAT cruise!

There is no specific amount stated in Princess' Passage Contract; but there is a limit of one bottle per person stated in their online Alcohol Policy (under Cruise Answer Place -> Personal Choice Dining:

Alcohol purchased at any port of call, including the port of embarkation, may not be consumed onboard. It will be collected at the gangway for safekeeping and delivered to your stateroom on the last day of your cruise, prior to your disembarkation. You may bring wine or champagne onboard to celebrate special occasions (limit: one bottle per person). If consumed in the dining rooms or alternative restaurants, each bottle will be subject to a $15 corkage fee*.

Thank You ALL So Much. It is really appreciated how nice you ALL are to answer my questions.

Thank You all for wishing us a nice cruise too. 3 more days until we are sitting at some bar having a nice cool drink ;)

Happy Cruising Everybody !!!!!!!

~~Debbie~~

Archived