Passport Signature?

derksta

I just recieved my passport and it lists my middle name but when I signed it I did not sign my middle name. Is this a big deal? I called the # on the U.S. Passport site and they said no but the women didn't fill me with confidence with her answer. I just don't want to have any problems.

I just recieved my passport and it lists my middle name but when I signed it I did not sign my middle name. Is this a big deal? I called the # on the U.S. Passport site and they said no but the women didn't fill me with confidence with her answer. I just don't want to have any problems.

If you mean the difference between your legal signature and your full legal name, nothing to worry about there. I'm sure you have seen signatures of people that you can't identify any one letter much less a middle name.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I can't find this on another thread. I've been reading that the backlog for passports is gone. I live in texas and mailed mine (regular) on 9/7 and i received an email today that said that it would be 10-12 weeks. My twin mailed hers on 9/6 and received her passport on 9/18. Do I need to panic? We sail in December?

Ok. I can't find this on another thread. I've been reading that the backlog for passports is gone. I live in texas and mailed mine (regular) on 9/7 and i received an email today that said that it would be 10-12 weeks. My twin mailed hers on 9/6 and received her passport on 9/18. Do I need to panic? We sail in December?

you should get it....i think you can go on line and check the status....

Archived