Half Moon cay

R&R sail again

Thank you all. Cruisecal was what I was looking for. Also enjoyed the info on Half Moon Cay - have never been there before. I would be interested in snorkling - although I have never done any before, I am comfortable in the water. Do they take people on these excursions without any experience before? Or would Aruba be a better place?

Cruisecal is a wonderful and helpful site.
Helpful, but very often wrong. And despite their request for corrections, they ignored one we sent them about 3 weeks before one of our cruises where a port change was made. In other words, don't believe everything you see there.

Helpful, but very often wrong. And despite their request for corrections, they ignored one we sent them about 3 weeks before one of our cruises where a port change was made. In other words, don't believe everything you see there.

Thats why I go to www.grandturkcc.com when I'm looking for info on Half Moon Cay & Grand Turk;)

papae

Thank you all. Cruisecal was what I was looking for. Also enjoyed the info on Half Moon Cay - have never been there before. I would be interested in snorkling - although I have never done any before, I am comfortable in the water. Do they take people on these excursions without any experience before? Or would Aruba be a better place?

Snorkeling at HMC is good. It is a boat snorkel and it depends on the weather where they take you. We have been several times and to more than one spot. You don't need any experience as they explain everything to you on the boat on the way. All equipment is provided or if you have your own of course you can use that. I can't compare it to Aruba as I have not been there.

R&R sail again,

I did the snorkel by boat last November and have signed up for it again this November. It was fantastic. The water was crystal clear and there was plenty to see. IMO, HMC has some of the best snorkeling in the Caribbean. Make sure you bring an underwater camera!

I went there and clicked on Scheduling as you said in your first post, and saw nothing about HMC. :confused:

:o I have no clue about what I was thinking that day......I'm sorry for the bad info I put up. I must have Grand Turk on my mind.

SORRY!:o

papae

Archived