Interesting Comment made by RCL Cruise Line Management

Catalina56

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Most people are soooo cheap.... $25.00 extra gratuity on a $25.00 extra charge restaurant! Hide ALL your heads in the sea. We tip at least $ 75.00 each if it's a nice meal, over $ 200.00 each if it's memorable! If you can't afford it, you shouldn't be going on a cruise! :eek:

LMAO!!!!:D

Is that bulge on the side of your face because your tongue is buried deep against your cheek?

oh ya well i tip my room steward alone 1500.00,and room service gets 300 a trip,and i wont even say how much the bartender gets lol:))))):p

PIKER - WE give the room steward $2,000 up front and if he is good another $2000 at the end - and this is on a 7 day cruise - Yeh, we're big tippers.

Ron

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Most people are soooo cheap.... $25.00 extra gratuity on a $25.00 extra charge restaurant! Hide ALL your heads in the sea.

We tip at least $ 75.00 each if it's a nice meal, over $ 200.00 each if it's memorable! If you can't afford it, you shouldn't be going on a cruise! :eek:

LMAO!!!!:D

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home! Baie-d'Urfé, huh? :D Glad to hear you're spreading your wealth...Impressive...ROFL ;)

Archived