Post a Cruise Photo

maxout

You took the words right from my fingers WeLoveCruising. I was in the midst of typing a response when I called my sister over to look at all of the great pictures. Now, a few months back she might have looked at a few but now that she's booked on her first cruise, she was much more interested, especially the ones of Alaska, some of which are spectacular.

A big thank you to maxout for starting this thread. Being a very, very, very amateur photographer, the photos are inspiring. I'd be interested to know what kind of camera everyone uses.

I love all these pics - so cool! Here are some more of mine. I use a PanasonicLumix DMC-FZ7K. I love it, but I still need to learn how to use it.

Atrium on the Serenade of the Seas

257942099.jpg

Empty deck chairs by the pool on an at sea day? Only on an Alaskan cruise!

257942086.jpg

Sanjay at the Champagne Bar on the Serenade

257947136.jpg

Off the back of the Serenade

258159831.jpg

Emerald Lake out of Skagway

262019718.jpg

Glacier Bay

256995545.jpg

Your pics are fab!.........I'm trying to snag a copy of your 'little guy' as a desktop picture.

Looks like a baby, was he/she perhaps lost?

Thank you. He seemed pretty happy and darted in and out while the ship stayed still. Then he was off again. He probably was huge, but looked so small from our cabin.

If you'd like, I can send you a bigger better version of the photo for your desktop. I had it on my desktop at work as soon as I came home from the trip.

This is taken from one of my favorite forward observations spots, just outside on the Verandah Deck Forward.
I just love your pics! Are you in this location in most of your ship pics? It seems so high up but the shots are spectacular!

I just love your pics! Are you in this location in most of your ship pics? It seems so high up but the shots are spectacular!

For my forward-looking photos on the S and R ships ... yes. This spot is a great place to view forward sea-scapes.

For my forward-looking photos on the S and R ships ... yes. This spot is a great place to view forward sea-scapes.

I was looking at the Zuiderdam deck plans and it looks like that area has cabins - not a public spot. Too bad. :\

I was looking at the Zuiderdam deck plans and it looks like that area has cabins - not a public spot. Too bad. :\

Actually, the best place for forward observations on the Vista class ships is on the Lido Deck, Forward. Go out in front of the Gym using the starboard side access. The view from here is Excellent

Actually, the best place for forward observations on the Vista class ships is on the Lido Deck, Forward. Go out in front of the Gym using the starboard side access. The view from here is Excellent
Thank you! :D

Archived