Post a Cruise Photo

maxout

I'd be interested to know what kind of camera everyone uses.
Whenever I hear someone say this I'm reminded of the story of the dinner guest who told his hostess "That was a wonderful meal. What kind of pots and pans do you use?" In other words, the type of camera is the least important part of a great photo. :D

I've already lifted the shots as if it's a "done deal"---'cuz it is! :D

Formercruisestaff, I've taken several of your shots for my 'puter because I didn't take my own when I had the chance (hope you don't mind)! Thank you for providing them---and some other great shots I have yet to appreciate live!

(isn't "kiss the fish" fun! ;))

My pleasure.....and NO, kissing the fish was NOT fun LOL - I'm glad I got covered in the red gunk because the blue stuff contained sour milk and the crew who got covered in it didn't smell right for days....:eek:

Ya'll should be entering your photos in a contest! Every single one of you would win. These are unbelievable and demonstrate your capabilities to the max. You've set the bar . . . well, way too high for our upcoming cruise .... we'll do our best to come close but I hope we'll still have time for happy hour.:D

I wanted to add a couple of 'fun' ones from our Alaska cruise on the Veendam in 2001. In our defense, we were FREEZING and there were no blankets available. So my sister-in-law (far left, sharing my 'blanket') ran back to our staterooms and...er....improvised.

[IMG]http://inlinethumb02.webshots.com/17345/2514369050095180459S600x600Q85.jpg[/IMG]

And we DID find blankets this night. Notice my (left) RED nose! It was late May and COLD that entire trip. This was our 'midnight sun' photo.

[IMG]http://inlinethumb34.webshots.com/14113/2971997550095180459S600x600Q85.jpg[/IMG]

Archived