Mariner of the Seas Deck Six

Spoonhafen

We stayed on deck 6 on the Mariner and we had a balcony. This was a good deck, only one deck up from the promenade! The only drawback I can see is we had a balcony almost at the very back of the ship and it was a long walk back, but it is like that on every deck!

Another drawback that I could see some people having is it not being that close to deck 11 which is where the pool and Windjammer is. But you can work off some of those calories by walking!!

Enjoy the Mariner, she is a great ship!

On the Mariner, Deck Six is just fine. All balconies are created equal and Room 6566 is over an area which is storage for the gift shop.

On the Voyager, the better choice is Deck 8 because the balony walls on Deck Six do not have as much glass as the decks above do.

Leslie

We had an E1 just in front of the hump (6298). We LOVED the location. Nothing but cabins above you, and no public areas on the deck (except for the extremely quiet business services), which means very little traffic at any time. We were quite handy to the mid-ship stairs which made it easy to get anywhere without needing the elevators too much. You're closer to the forward ones, a REALLY quick jaunt down the stairs to the Promenade Cafe! We never once heard a peep from below, even during the parades. You've made a good choice in my opinion.

Happy Sails,

Annette

We were in a cabin on the opposite side of the ship, but in almost the same location. We LOVED it. It was quiet and VERY convenient to the Promenade Cafe. We also really enjoyed being that close to the water. It was great being out on the balcony listening to the ship cut through the ocean. You will really enjoy it.

Personally, I love deck 6. That's where I book all my cabins on for Voyager and Freedom classes. I love to be just above the promenade so you don't have to walk that far to get a slice of pizza, a snack, to shop, people watch, or get a drink. Also, close to dinign rooms and theaters. I don't like to be on decks 9 or 10, because they are much more inconvienient. Also, closer to noise and commotion of pool deck.

We had interior cabin 6359 on Mariner last year right by the elevator, and so nice, easy to get to, and wonderful room attendant.

Archived