Taxi fare from fort lauderdale airport to port?

felder01

I was told that ft.Lauderdale airport is about 45 minutes from the port. so could this be about the same price as going from miami airport ?????????

does not sound right :-(

I think everyone thought you were sailing out of Lauderdale but maybe you mean Miami??? You didn't specify this

The fort lauderdale airport and port everglades are minutes apart. At the most it could take 15 minutes, but that would be getting stopped at all the red lights and being behind someone that drives like a snail. Arugular taxi is about 10 dollars. They also have a shuttle service,I believe it about 16 dollars per person. Taxi is cheaper

We are doing the same trip this month. We have contracted with a company I found on this board (do a search) for a private car to pick us up @ FLL take us to the terminal and then do the reverse when our trip is over. For the four of us it will be $100 round trip (plus tip). It was the best price I found - if your trip is after mine, I'll post something about how the service was:)

We are doing the same trip this month. We have contracted with a company I found on this board (do a search) for a private car to pick us up @ FLL take us to the terminal and then do the reverse when our trip is over. For the four of us it will be $100 round trip (plus tip). It was the best price I found - if your trip is after mine, I'll post something about how the service was:)

I would really appreciate if you would share this information after your trip. I posted a similar question this morning. Thank you!

Judy

I would really appreciate if you would share this information after your trip. I posted a similar question this morning. Thank you!

Judy

No problem:D I usually post a review of our trips, so look for a review on Majesty of the Seas sometime after 10/1 and I'll give names and info on their service. If it works well, I will probably use them again next summer for our July cruise:)

Archived