golden/grand princess versus sun princess

antsp

i have sailed on the grand and golden last year and we are booked on the sun in oct for a ten day cruise,, little concerned that the sun is older and smaller than the two other ships we have sailed but i hope the extra days are worth it. any comments

I have been on the Grand, Golden and Sun Princess and actually prefer the Sun class to the Grand class. It has been 1.5 years since I have been on the Sun but she was in great shape. I was on the Sun's sister this summer (Dawn) and the interior of the ship was in excellent condition.

Have a great cruise!

If all you have been on is the Golden - you will LOVE the Sun - much easier to get around on - more intimate - a walkaround promenade deck with no stairs or balcony people - better service for PC dining - a nice aft small pool and 3 hot tub location that is little used since it is remote from the main pool - and usually has an absence of chair hogs.

Go for it and let me know how you like it.

Ron

Archived