QM2 Photo Tour

Beyondships

I have completed my photo tour of QM2 using photos shot during one voage in 2004, two voyages last year and five this year. More will undoubtedly be added in the future but I thought I would share it now.

Wonderful site! We really enjoyed it.

Thank you for all the kind comments.

In response to some of the questions.

"Thankyou for the tour. Wonderful photos and so well presented and described. Does anyone know if there is anything similar available for the QE2?"

I have begun a similar project for QE2.

http://www.beyondships.com/QE2Tour.html

It is somewhat slower going because most of my photos of QE2 were done with film and have to be scanned in. See also http://www.beyondships.com/QE2.html

"Thanks, great pix. But why none of non-grill cabins? And, more important, why none of the kennels?"

There are some non-grill cabins at http://www.beyondships.com/QM2tour5.html

When I was assembling the photos, I was surprised to find that I did not have one of an ocean view cabin even though I had stayed in one for two weeks. Something to put on the list for next voyage. Ditto the kennels.

"Are you the person who introduced Ms Marlow at the Downtown Club presentation?"

No. I was there, however.

Brilliant!

That you took the time and trouble to do this makes my heart sing.

That you did it so well has me sending both sites to lots of my friends .... you know the ones, "why do you do that?", and messaging "take a look at THIS!"

You've done a happy tour of both ships and it is just like being on!

Thanks.

Brilliant!

That you took the time and trouble to do this makes my heart sing.

That you did it so well has me sending both sites to lots of my friends .... you know the ones, "why do you do that?", and messaging "take a look at THIS!"

You've done a happy tour of both ships and it is just like being on!

Thanks.

Thank you for the kind comment. Although not a Cunard ship, I had the opportunity to go aboard Crown Princess and have just put together a similar tour of that ship.

http://www.beyondships.com/CrownPrincess-Tour-1.html

Wow, this is really excellent, thank you! The only thing missing that I was curious about was the kids' center--I saw you had a photo of the outdoor play area, but I am also curious about the indoor areas, since we will be sailing with our son.

...Wonderful tour and site. Thank you.

We have taken two cruises on QM2 in Princess Grill and noticed two pictures on page 5 do not appear to be from a Princess Grill cabin, however. The private balcony picture looks too close (low) to the Tenders and looks like a Deck 9 balcony (QG). There are no Princess Grill cabins on Deck 9 - they are all on Deck 10. The photo to the right, of the bar area, appears to be the bar of a Q5 cabin and not the smaller, rectangular bar in the PG cabin. The addition of some PG cabin pictures would be terrific!

Thank you again!

Archived