Under eye cover up?

terri1020

I've been wondering how great the Touche Eclat would be so appreciate all the advice. Can anyone tell me where to buy it....have to get a good match to the skin and that means going into a store to test it. Someone else told me YSL lipstick is fabulous. Thanks in advance!

Hi, QVC sells it. But if you want to try it in person, you might

try any of the major department stores, depending on where you live.

Sephora's has lots of brands.

Dillards, Neiman-Marcus, Macy's, etc....you could call them and

see if they carry it.

I've been wondering how great the Touche Eclat would be so appreciate all the advice. Can anyone tell me where to buy it....have to get a good match to the skin and that means going into a store to test it. Someone else told me YSL lipstick is fabulous. Thanks in advance!

I Googled it and came up with Nordstrom, QVC, Amazon, etc. This description is from QVC. I use #1. ;)

The #1 Luminous Radiance shade works well with fair to light complexions. The #2 Luminous Ivory shade works well with light to medium complexions. The #3 Light Peach shade matches up with medium to olive complexions. The #4 Luminous Toffee shade works for deep olive to dark complexions.

Three days ago I bought Sonia Kashuk’s Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit for $9.99. It was rated highly on makeupalley.com and target.com.

It comes in a compact with a small mirror and contains 3 crèmes (light, medium and yellowish green for redness) and 1 very silky powder and 2 brushes (1 brush for the crèmes and sable brush for the powder). You can mix the crèmes or not, use the powder to set (love the powder and tiny powder brush!).

It goes on smoothly with the little brush and blends and covers well, and I have some formidable dark circles under my eyes. I have not noticed any creasing or caking and so far, it is lasting all day.

My only complaint is that the crème brush could be a little softer, but I can easily find another brush.

41ASWAZ623L._SS260_.jpg

Shopping for Oct. 20 cruise. I have dark circles and I'm looking for suggestions for a great eye cover up. I had been using Max Factor Pan-Stik, which was wonderful, but I can't find it anymore. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Terri

I use Mary Kay Concealer works great

Ruthann

For work.....eye shadow and mascara......thats it.

Cruises (evenings).....shadow (and more of it LOL), mascara, blush

and lipstick.

But I still don't put foundation on......just don't like the feeling of anything

on my face.

Lois, I hope you are still cleansing & exfoliating and using a good moisturizer with a SPF in it. All of us need that ;)

I bought YSL Touche #1 a few months ago at Nordy's and I can't say I'm thrilled. Once this is done, I'm going back to Mario de Luigi (sp?) Illuminator.

Also bought YSL Lip Twins which is neat because it has its own mirror and brush built into the case with 2 colors.

Melissa

Archived