Under eye cover up?

terri1020

Go to Nordstrom.com and they have a pink pencil that doesn't only "cover" dark circles, it reflects light and really makes a difference! (I'm not at home to see the brand, but I'll try to get back to you later!) It's the best purchase I've ever made!

Go to Nordstrom.com and they have a pink pencil that doesn't only "cover" dark circles, it reflects light and really makes a difference! (I'm not at home to see the brand, but I'll try to get back to you later!) It's the best purchase I've ever made!

Please let us know the brand -- I saw something like that on one of those "makeover" shows and I think it would really work for me.

I love the Stila Illuminating Concealer. It not only covers, but slightly illuminates the eye area. (great for photo's!) I write a beauty column and for my June bridal issue, I was comparing concealers and I tried about 6 and everyday would wear a different one on each eye and ask friends/associates which one looked best and the Stila got the highest votes.

Of course, that doesn't mean it's best for you, but it's worth checking out, IMHO.

Also, many make-up artists suggest wearing the concealer on top of the foundation. I don't always agree, but again, it's worth experimenting with.

I also use the Bare Minerals Well Rested lightly both under the eyes and on the lids..really brightens them up and lives up to its name (I have pretty bad hereditary dark circles). I like it because its virtualy "goof proof" to use and doesn't look like a concealer (some of them can be tricky to use and get natural results).

I buy my Bare Minerals on QVC.com.

LOL, Lois! I've seen her before and I can guarantee you she wears about a ton more than I do. She realllly piles on the makeup. ;)

I think alot of it is the studio lights....they probably wear alot

more makeup on air.

But yes, she does wear quite a bit.....and I am at the total

opposite end.....I wear no face make up at all.;)

I wear more make in the evenings on my cruises than I ever

do here at home.

For work.....eye shadow and mascara......thats it.

Cruises (evenings).....shadow (and more of it LOL), mascara, blush

and lipstick.

But I still don't put foundation on......just don't like the feeling of anything

on my face.

I think alot of it is the studio lights....they probably wear alot more makeup on air.

But yes, she does wear quite a bit.....and I am at the total

opposite end.....I wear no face make up at all.;)

I wear more make in the evenings on my cruises than I ever

do here at home.

For work.....eye shadow and mascara......thats it.

Cruises (evenings).....shadow (and more of it LOL), mascara, blush

and lipstick.

But I still don't put foundation on......just don't like the feeling of anything

on my face.

I've never really felt makeup on my face. I never know it's there, but, I'm with you...I don't pile it on either! We must just be natural beauties! LOL

:D :D

The best stuff EVER!!! #2 for me. Although Channel makes a good one. Touche Eclat is one of those things you want with you if you're stranded and can only have three things:D

JC, why not start a new thread...If you were stranded on a desert island, which 3 things........?

I use Lancome Flash Retouche. It has that nifty little brush at the top and you just click the end a few times to bring the product through. I find that it's so much easier to use the right amount with it; it doesn't look too cakey or dark.

How well does it cover?

Sorry I missed this! It covers pretty well, or at least I think so!

I got my Clinique bonus bag in the mail last week. They had a sample of "All About Eyes", a cream for circles, bags, and lines. I've been using it and it seems to have lightened up my circles quite a bit.

Ok, the pink "concealer" is by Trish McEnvoy. It's a brightening pencil in pink. Apply after your foundation to the dark circles and "voila"--they are no longer noticable!!!! It's amazing. The pink reflects light, so you don't have to have a thick mass of make-up under your eyes!

Nordstrom.com has it!

I've been wondering how great the Touche Eclat would be so appreciate all the advice. Can anyone tell me where to buy it....have to get a good match to the skin and that means going into a store to test it. Someone else told me YSL lipstick is fabulous. Thanks in advance!

Archived