Independence of the Seas -update

Pemcorgimum

There was a full page advert in the Sun on Friday advertising 14 Night Italian Mediterranean cruises at lower prices than the lowest in the latest brochure and they are still offering a £100 person early booking offer. I wonder if they are finding it hard to fill all the Cabins?

I myself cannot wait to get on it next November for its first TA. Prices of which have just been reduced as well.

There was a full page advert in the Sun on Friday advertising 14 Night Italian Mediterranean cruises at lower prices than the lowest in the latest brochure and they are still offering a £100 person early booking offer. I wonder if they are finding it hard to fill all the Cabins?.
I don't think so - all 3/4 berth rooms have been sold out for several weeks on the peak school holiday sailings of July 26 and Aug 9, and the 10n on Aug 27 is almost sold out of 3/4 berths too.

The two 4n short breaks are also sold out in several categories.

I must agree that the TA prices are a very very good deal!

Merlin - UK prices or US prices??

Sure looks like cruising out of London is a lot more expensive than out of Miami...not even considering the air fare.

Found it interesting that there are 78,000 of ice cubes made/consumed each day. That is a lot of drinks, but I guess with ice buckets filled in each cabin that adds up quickly.

havent looked at the prices but what is it roughly for an E1 in europe considering we dont have to worry about flights?

For the 14n cruises here you go......

E1 - 31may - sold out

E1 - 14jun - £2166.71pp

E1 - 28jun - £1883.71pp

E1 - 12jul - sold out

E1 - 9aug - £2247.71pp

E1 - 6sep - £2157.71pp

E1 - 20sep - £1917.71pp

All prices include grats and taxes

For our American readers just double these prices to see them in US$:eek:

Wow, I'm surprised how quickly it sold out. I was on Liberty of the Seas and we were considering booking Liberty of the Seas (again) or Adventure of the Seas. We checked out the prices for a Grand Suite on all of the ships. Independance was nearly $17,000 for a 14 night with flights. :eek: Also, They said that Independace was nearly sold out onboard Liberty of the Seas at the area where you book a cruise. Everyone loves the area it goes too or just loves the idea of a long cruise.

All the Grand Suites were gone in July 2007 when I looked. They are taking those like mad. I've never been to Europe myself and I'd love to go one day but I believe it's a different type of cruise. Going for more of the attraction then the beach. It's around a 10 hour flight for us too. I was thinking maybe but then it's better to stick the caribbean, a lot cheaper too. Although, I won't mind a 14 day cruise. :p

Archived