Infinity - Alaska Review w/pictures - 8/26/07

CAPinBoynton

We have just posted the review of our Alaska cruise on the Celebrity Infinity. We had a great time on a beautiful ship in an awesome part of the world. We now know why everyone raves about Alaska cruises. In addition to the review, we have also posted the menus from the dining room and SS United States Restaurant, which have been changed some. If you want to see even more pictures, there are over 700 photos in the Kodak EasyShare Gallery. That link can be found at the end of the review. It is best viewed using the slide show option, which will produce a larger picture. We hope that you enjoy our latest adventure.

Thanks, it seems to be a problem when using Mozilla Firefox. I switched to Internet Explorer and now can view the new link. I always enjoy your views and photos, thanks so much for taking the time to share them.

Diana

:) Thank you for that fabulous review....nice to read

something positive:D and your pictures are outstanding

too!!!!

And the menus look sooo good as well.:D

I went to Alaska last summer and after reading this

and seeing all your photos......I want to go back

again!!!!

Thank you so much, It must have taken you a long

time to put this all together and I hope you submit

the review to CC!

Thanks windermere and Lois.

Lois, unfortunately, our reviews are too long to post on CC; and we want to keep the pics as we feel they add to the narration. So, all we can do is post them on our website then put threads on CC. In our reviews we do try to steer as many people as possible to the CC board.

...for the awesome review and amazing photos. We were on the Infinity mid-August and yours put our photos to shame. Like you, we had a cruise that was absolutely perfect and it was fun to be able to relive it through your fantastic narrative and images. Thank you so much.

Archived