Making Pinnacle Reservations

HickoryNuts

Our TA has gifted us dinner for two at the Pinnacle Grill as well as some OBC. Our cruise docs have arrived but there is no mention of the extras. Should I have some sort of "coupon"? How do we go about receiveing these gifts?

Also, is it possible to make Pinnacle reservations BEFORE our cruise? I would hate to not be able to get a reservation.

Thanks!

Our TA has gifted us dinner for two at the Pinnacle Grill as well as some OBC. Our cruise docs have arrived but there is no mention of the extras. Should I have some sort of "coupon"? How do we go about receiveing these gifts?

Also, is it possible to make Pinnacle reservations BEFORE our cruise? I would hate to not be able to get a reservation.

Thanks!

Your TA should have an order number IF she made the arrangements with HAL. As far as selecting a specific time, you can't do that until you board and I suggest making it your first priority to ensure you get what you want. Picking the date in advance is ok.

Get a copy from your TA showing that she has given you a Pinnacle dinner gift as well as ship board credit. Also be certain that it is a dinner. Some TA's are only giving lunch gifts.

Within the first couple of days, go to the front desk and make certain that the ship board credit is there.

Free dinner and/or lunch gifts -- you can not make these reservations until you are on the ship. The first thing you should do is go and make the reservation when you get on the ship.

On the first segment of our recent cruises, we had a hard time getting reservations for the Pinnacle (free gift) because of so many large groups who had booked before they left home (no free gifts for them) -- AND we were in a suite.

You can prebuy your Pinnacle grill reservations by going to the Booked Guest and picking the gift section on HAL. You can pick the date and time you want. I know cause I have already took care of mine for our cruise on the Westerdam. Plus it is nice to have it already payed for and not going on your SS card.

We checked with the front desk regarding our free Pinnacle lunch courtesy of the TA. They told us it was in their system and to go ahead and make the reservation. The next night the cabin steward delivered the certificate as well as an anniversary card from the captain and crew!!

Archived