Can you check for OBC at the RC web site?

Michelle1234

No you can't. It sounds like you booked through a TA, so of all of your accounting paperwork has to come from your TA. Those of us that booked directly through the cruiseline are able to request an itemized statement, which shows OBC.....but of course there is nothing (OBC or perks) from a TA. :D :D :D

Make sure you bring any paperwork you have showing your onboard credits. They are not always put in unless you tell them. Most of the time there is no problem but the one time you can't prove it, they will be missing.

Ann

I just called Crown & Anchor (1888-305-4626) to apply a second OBC and was told to call back within 48 to 72 hours to check that it was applied.

I called in my first one 2 days ago and was told today that it is on my account.

I was told they really like to have the paper certificate 14 days before sailing for record keeping. I just got the # from BOA today and the cert probably won't come for 2 weeks (that is how long it took for the first one to arrive)

I hope this helps

Donna

We have many OBC's/discounts on our upcoming Empress cruise: Booking on Board, shareholder, VISA, Platinum balcony, C&A coupon, all totalling $900. I called C&A last week and asked about each item. Initially there was a little confusion, but they e-mailed me back and confirmed everything. We will take a copy of that e-mail with us, just in case. However, with all of these OBC's/discounts, we have never had a problem.

Rick and Deirdra

Archived