Princess Sold my Info

cgsample

If it were Princess that sold your info, why would they be selling it to other cruise lines? Never have gotten any spam after all these cruises with Princess.

Remember, signing up at even one site for specials can bring you a raft of spam to your inbox.

May I ask why you are so sure it was Princess that did this?

If it were Princess that sold your info, why would they be selling it to other cruise lines? Never have gotten any spam after all these cruises with Princess.

Remember, signing up at even one site for specials can bring you a raft of spam to your inbox.

May I ask why you are so sure it was Princess that did this?

I think he's referring to his snail-mail box, not his e-mail inbox.

And I get cruise/travel stuff all the time too. I like it. It reminds me of the cruise I took and gets me to thinking about taking another one. I've even started getting stuff from Cunard and Crystal, which I've never sailed on before. It's fun to see how the other half lives!

And I get cruise/travel stuff all the time too. I like it. It reminds me of the cruise I took and gets me to thinking about taking another one. I've even started getting stuff from Cunard and Crystal, which I've never sailed on before. It's fun to see how the other half lives!

Opps, never thought about regular mail. Yes, I do get offers in my snail mail from Princess and their partner cruise lines such as HAL, Cunard, etc. Don't mind a bit, lots of specials they alert us to. I don't think I would consider them selling the address though as it is all stuff from Princess or their partner lines.

Opps, never thought about regular mail. Yes, I do get offers in my snail mail from Princess and their partner cruise lines such as HAL, Cunard, etc. Don't mind a bit, lots of specials they alert us to. I don't think I would consider them selling the address though as it is all stuff from Princess or their partner lines.

It's possible that the stuff the OP is getting is all from partner lines or companies affiliated with Princess in some way.

Good point and this makes sense now. Carnival Corp owns the Princess brand as well as Cunard, Carnival and HAL....maybe that's why the OP is receiving snail mail from these other lines.

We seem to get a cruise offer every few days especially from the Carnival group. as well as X. If I saved them all I would guess we receive close to 100 a year. We actually booked a HAL cruise based on a mailer. I like the DVDs they send with brocures- even Disney and Seabourn.

Since my one and only cruise with Princess, my mailbox has been overrun by cruising/vacationing junk mail (SPAM). Not just from Princess. :mad:

Welcome to the Corporate Marketing world. As I am sure you know, Carnival owns Princess and other cruise lines. You I'm sure will get lots of brochures from any and all of their companies and of course other companies that will enhance your experience and their bottom line!:)

I agree with you, Sackman. I get stuff now from Princess, Carnival, Cunard, Crystal and HAL -- who had given up on us years ago (after our 1996 Ryndam cruise) but since we started cruising with Princess, has started mailing us again. Also get stuff from RCCL since we sailed with Celebrity. I don't mind and enjoy reading the brochures and thinking of the possibilities . . .

--Junglejane

Archived