All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Hi all! Im back! Just got back to Tally last night and am editing my pics to start uploading....review to follow. Any questions before then, let me know!

P.S. It was AMAZING!!!!!!

Glad to hear it Brandy. I will be looking forward to the review, and pics!!!! The Miracle was cool wasn't it? I can't wait to be on her again!

Have a great Holiday Season!

Hi all! Im back! Just got back to Tally last night and am editing my pics to start uploading....review to follow. Any questions before then, let me know!

P.S. It was AMAZING!!!!!!

Glad you had such a great time.....but I knew you would. :D Can't wait to read your review.

Didn't think I was going to let this thread die, did you? ;)

I'm so enjoying reading Brandy's review and looking at the photos.

Haven't heard recently from our Roll Call folks who are onboard now. They did post to say the weather was nice once they tossed their way through Olga on their 2nd day at sea!

Now we're all just worrying about the weather on Sunday as we head to Fort Lauderdale.

My cold isn't improving very much, and I've now developed a migraine on top of it. I think I just need to go home, do nothing today, and pack tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have a million loose ends to tie up before I leave work. :o

Didn't think I was going to let this thread die, did you? ;)

I'm so enjoying reading Brandy's review and looking at the photos.

Haven't heard recently from our Roll Call folks who are onboard now. They did post to say the weather was nice once they tossed their way through Olga on their 2nd day at sea!

Now we're all just worrying about the weather on Sunday as we head to Fort Lauderdale.

My cold isn't improving very much, and I've now developed a migraine on top of it. I think I just need to go home, do nothing today, and pack tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have a million loose ends to tie up before I leave work. :o

Your cruise is just about here NCT. :D Yahoodles. :p

Are you supposed to get that Noreaster on Sunday? We are just supposed to get a little sleet and mostly rain.

Yeah I think you need to rest. Don't do anything this weekend except pack. Hopefully you will feel better soon.

If I don't speak to you before you leave, have a WONDERFUL trip!! Hmmmm can I be a stowaway? :D

I have a question for Miracle fans. Last year I was on Legend and the year before that it was Victory. I know Victory is a different class then Legend, but what I miss most from Victory was the elevator telling me that I was on "Lido." Legend's elevator did not tell me what deck I was on, so my question is does Miracle's elevator have a voice?

I have a question for Miracle fans. Last year I was on Legend and the year before that it was Victory. I know Victory is a different class then Legend, but what I miss most from Victory was the elevator telling me that I was on "Lido." Legend's elevator did not tell me what deck I was on, so my question is does Miracle's elevator have a voice?

Yes, the Miracle does have the female voice in the elevator. :p I was on the Legend as well and I thought the elevators had the voice there also.

I have a question about Dining Room Seating on the Miracle. I sailed the Miracle about three years ago, but can't remember if there are tables for two in the Dining Rooms. My wife and I are thinking about another cruise on the Miracle in May and would prefer a table for two. When we have cruised in the past, we have been at tables for ten and tables for six and sometimes we liked the larger tables sitting with fellow cruisers and sometimes it has not worked so well. Anyway, does anyone know if the Miracle has tables for two as this is what we would prefer for our cruise in May? Any help would be appreciated.

I have a question about Dining Room Seating on the Miracle. I sailed the Miracle about three years ago, but can't remember if there are tables for two in the Dining Rooms. My wife and I are thinking about another cruise on the Miracle in May and would prefer a table for two. When we have cruised in the past, we have been at tables for ten and tables for six and sometimes we liked the larger tables sitting with fellow cruisers and sometimes it has not worked so well. Anyway, does anyone know if the Miracle has tables for two as this is what we would prefer for our cruise in May? Any help would be appreciated.

There were numerous two-tops on the second level (deck 3) on our recent cruise. An added bonus is that that they are located on the balcony railing so you can look down into the lower level of the dining room and do some quality people watching. Our waiter, Suresh was very good. Ask for him.

I just got off on 12/9 and our table was a 2 top. Table 405. Our servers were Rodolfo and Maryono...very good.

Pics in my review.

Hi I just got off the Miracle cruise yesterday and we also had a table for two near where you were located. Our table was 417 and our servers were'nt to great at all but tables near us looked like had great service. Was your server a short man? I remember him and wish he was at our table.

Hi I just got off the Miracle cruise yesterday and we also had a table for two near where you were located. Our table was 417 and our servers were'nt to great at all but tables near us looked like had great service. Was your server a short man? I remember him and wish he was at our table.

No but I think I know who you are talking about. He was ON it! I dont know how he did it but he seemed to have the menus to the people and then walking back after taking the order in the blink of an eye. I had the taller vietnamese server with the tables right there at the aisle where they go in and out of the server station.

Yes there is a female voice calling off the deck when you arrive. It only gives the deck number though. So when it hits the lido on the Miracle it calls off "Deck 9"

Enjoy your cruise!!:D

Any suggestions what to do for the entire day in ft. lauderdale after the cruise? Our plane doesnt leave until 8pm!! We were actually looking for a resort or hotel that would let us use their facilties for the day or perhaps a beach with chair rentals, restaurants, changing facilties, etc? Any suggestions? We are a party of 9 with a 10 year old and two teens/////

Archived