Baby food on Adventure of the Seas?

hazelbagel

I am sailing with friends who have a nine month old boy and they would like to know if it is possible to get jars of baby food on the ship. A few years ago I was on the Legend out of southampton and they had baby food in jars in the windjammer.

does anyone know if they supply it on the Adventure :rolleyes:

When my children were infants I had a small food "mill" that would grind food into a consistency that would be fine for a nine month old, but I would think you could find foods that you could "mash" to an acceptable texture on the menu or in the buffet. A nine month old wouldn't need finely pureed food anyway.

call the 1-800 number and talk to somone. they will fax you over a form to fill in how much and of what you would like. We just did this and it worked out great. When you get on board you just tell your room attendent and he will get all the food for you. But, make a copy and bring it with you just in case. And, they will let you bring a case of water for making bottles!

I would think you could have them mash peas, carrots, potatoes, peaches, pears, etc. for you. A 9 month old could handle a few small chunks...does not need to be finely pureed. Oatmeal for breakfast...

Personally, I would pack formula (or just breastfeed) and smoosh the veggies/fruits myself with a fork - like I did at regular restaurants.

Finely pureed food would be a must for a younger baby....

Archived