10/21/07RCCL RADIANCE-Hawaii any solos?

1jazzylady

Hi Gwen,

I am not on your cruise, unfortunately, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to say hello to you. It was such a pleasure meeting you on the Horizon in 2004. Wishing you a wonderful cruise to Hawaii. That is on my list of cruises to do. My next solo cruise is on the Prisendam, Oct 30, 2008, 24 nights. I am cruising on the Carnival Spirit with dh in November. Guess what, Jennifer is meeting us there. I can't wait to see her!

Marie

Hi...I wanted to know if you could give a review when you get back? I am looking to do this cruise next year..as a solo as well. Thanks! Have a great time!

I booked this cruise sailing out of LA 10/21. I see only couples on the board so I was just researching if any other people who use a computer are sailing solo?;)

Hi Gwen,

I am not on your cruise, unfortunately, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to say hello to you. It was such a pleasure meeting you on the Horizon in 2004. Wishing you a wonderful cruise to Hawaii. That is on my list of cruises to do. My next solo cruise is on the Prisendam, Oct 30, 2008, 24 nights. I am cruising on the Carnival Spirit with dh in November. Guess what, Jennifer is meeting us there. I can't wait to see her!

Marie

Hi Marie,

It is great to hear from you. I am glad you are still cruising. I hope to do Alaska next year. I also hope to do a long cruise next year.

Take Care, Gwen

Sure, do you want me to do just a general review as a solo traveler on this solo site? Whatever would help you.

Hi...I wanted to know if you could give a review when you get back? I am looking to do this cruise next year..as a solo as well. Thanks! Have a great time!

Hi Gwen,

if you have not been to Alaska, it is a must do, imo. I went in 2004(solo) and have been wanting to go back since. I will probably wait until dh can accompany me, since he has never been.

Would love you to join me on the Prisendam cruise. Check out the itinerary. It is wonderful, and very solo friendly in pricing, imo. I got an incredible deal, so let me know if you are interested.

Marie

Sure,that would be great! Wish I was going there now, it looks beautiful. Wish you a wonderful trip! I will be looking forward to hearing about it.

Sure, do you want me to do just a general review as a solo traveler on this solo site? Whatever would help you.

Hi Gwen,

if you have not been to Alaska, it is a must do, imo. I went in 2004(solo) and have been wanting to go back since. I will probably wait until dh can accompany me, since he has never been.

Would love you to join me on the Prisendam cruise. Check out the itinerary. It is wonderful, and very solo friendly in pricing, imo. I got an incredible deal, so let me know if you are interested.

Marie

Hi Marie,

Yes, I am interested. Sounds great. I will do some research. Thanks, Gwen

Sure,that would be great! Wish I was going there now, it looks beautiful. Wish you a wonderful trip! I will be looking forward to hearing about it.

Hi CJ,

Thanks for the good wishes for my trip. I am really looking forward to it. Hawaii will be beautiful. I love all the sea days.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived