Foxtel - Tuesday 8.30pm. Megastructures - Queen Mary II

Brushtail

Hello all,

Just saw this advertised on Foxtel. It is on tomorrow night on National Geographic Channel.

Start Tuesday, 2 October at 8.29pm. Duration 58 minutes.

'Queen Mary II, three times bigger than the Titanic, this is the biggest passenger ship ever built. She is the tallest, longest and fastest of all liners, as well as the most expensive costing US$1 billion to complete.'

Thought you might be interested. :p I will be tuning in.

Jen

Oh no DWTS will be on at the same time!!:eek: And Kel and Kath are going to be on it!!:)

Do you know whether it will be on again??

Jarrod,

Surely you don't waste electricity on DWT want to be stars do you... lol

Don

Hello all,

Just saw this advertised on Foxtel. It is on tomorrow night on National Geographic Channel.

'Queen Mary II, three times bigger than the Titanic, this is the biggest passenger ship ever built. She is the tallest, longest and fastest of all liners, as well as the most expensive costing US$1 billion to complete.'

Jen

Knew there was a reason that I should actually read the book. Thanks for the heads up Jenny.

There is a similar one on one of the RCCL bohemoths. Was 3am last time I noticed, and fell asleep before setting to record.

Cheers

Geoff

Knew there was a reason that I should actually read the book. Thanks for the heads up Jenny.

There is a similar one on one of the RCCL bohemoths. Was 3am last time I noticed, and fell asleep before setting to record.

Cheers

Geoff

I never read the book. By the time you get through the days programme, it's a new day:rolleyes:

Karen

We're too cheap to pay extra for the book. :o We just use the remote and scroll through the channels.

We're on the platinum package & it's included. Doubt we'd get it if we had to pay extra. Much easier to use the remote. An the writing's so samll I can hardly read it anyway:eek:

Karen

We're on the platinum package & it's included. Doubt we'd get it if we had to pay extra. Much easier to use the remote. An the writing's so samll I can hardly read it anyway:eek:

Karen

We're in the same boat. I found 3 old Foxtel programs the other day, still in it's plastic!!:p :o

Anyway, I know what time Jerry Springer is on at!!;)

Hello all,

Jen

Hi Jen,

How was the show, did you watch Neil's video of the regal?

Don

The show was really good. Of course, it doesn't compare with Neils video of the Regal, but I'm sure that Cunard will improve. :D

It was very interesting, I hope to sail on her one day. ;) She is HUGE. Phil was particularly interested in those stabilising pins.

A romantic trans-Atlantic crossing would be excellent.

Jen

Archived