Milestone Rewards from Carnival

Ms Belvedere

I did a search but didn't see any posts about this on the Carnival boards. My in-laws received offers today for Milestone Rewards from Carnival. The letter is signed by "The Beancounter", Gerry Cahill and says:

"Dear Ted,

Your continuous loyalty is very important to us. This is why we have developed the new Milestone Rewards benefits for valued longtime Carnival guests like you.

Because you have sailed with us on your 48th cruise, when you book your next cruise you will receive a bonus equivalent to 25% of your cruise fare in the form of a credit to your Sail and Sign card on the first day of sailing. With Milestone Rewards you will also qualify for exclusive benefits when you reach other milestone cruises, like your 50th, 75th, or even 100th.

This is in addition to the platinum benefits you already receive as a member of our Concierge Club:

<<All the Concierge Club items are listed>>

Redeeming your Milestone Rewards credit is easy. First, book your next cruise by calling your travel agent or our Milestone Rewards desk at <insert 800 number here> If you booked with your travel agent, call <800 number> and register for your onboard credit. Please have your past guest number and your Milestone rewards Code at hand.

I hope you enjoy these new benefits assigned exclusively for our most loyal customers. We look forward to welcoming you aboard a Fun Ship cruise again soon."

There is a card at the top that looks bronze-ish and has their name, past guest number and the Milestone Rewards code on it. On the back of the letter it states the caveats:

1. The code is not valid on any other cruise line, including any affiliate of Carnival Cruise Line.

2. The code is nontransferrable, nonrefundable.

3. It expires 18 months from the date stated on the letter.

4. It must be redeemed at least 30 days prior to sail date.

5. Only one Milestone Reward is redeemable per guest, per booking.

What do you think of that? :)

Ms B

I did a search but didn't see any posts about this on the Carnival boards. My in-laws received offers today for Milestone Rewards from Carnival. The letter is signed by "The Beancounter", Gerry Cahill and says:

"Dear Ted,

Your continuous loyalty is very important to us. This is why we have developed the new Milestone Rewards benefits for valued longtime Carnival guests like you.

Because you have sailed with us on your 48th cruise, when you book your next cruise you will receive a bonus equivalent to 25% of your cruise fare in the form of a credit to your Sail and Sign card on the first day of sailing. With Milestone Rewards you will also qualify for exclusive benefits when you reach other milestone cruises, like your 50th, 75th, or even 100th.

This is in addition to the platinum benefits you already receive as a member of our Concierge Club:

<<All the Concierge Club items are listed>>

Redeeming your Milestone Rewards credit is easy. First, book your next cruise by calling your travel agent or our Milestone Rewards desk at <insert 800 number here> If you booked with your travel agent, call <800 number> and register for your onboard credit. Please have your past guest number and your Milestone rewards Code at hand.

I hope you enjoy these new benefits assigned exclusively for our most loyal customers. We look forward to welcoming you aboard a Fun Ship cruise again soon."

There is a card at the top that looks bronze-ish and has their name, past guest number and the Milestone Rewards code on it. On the back of the letter it states the caveats:

1. The code is not valid on any other cruise line, including any affiliate of Carnival Cruise Line.

2. The code is nontransferrable, nonrefundable.

3. It expires 18 months from the date stated on the letter.

4. It must be redeemed at least 30 days prior to sail date.

5. Only one Milestone Reward is redeemable per guest, per booking.

What do you think of that? :)

Ms B

We got ours today! (3 posts regarding that within the last half hour or so)...

Tom

Sweet, its legit then, someone posted a thread about this yesterday and I directed them to the 25% Milestone thread that Tom-n-Cheryl started way back. I thought it was another glitch like the fax you got that day.

Fred

Hey Tom, how was the SOTS? That was to the Bahamas right?

Well, the BEST thing about it was that it was a Friday through Monday (Labor day) - so not a day of work was missed.

Johnny Rocket's... FULL menu availble (room service) to your cabin... both BIG +'s

Ship layout and overall "feel" of the sailing... no thanks.

Tom

Well, the BEST thing about it was that it was a Friday through Monday (Labor day) - so not a day of work was missed.

Johnny Rocket's... FULL menu availble (room service) to your cabin... both BIG +'s

Tom

Thanks, we took a tour of the Mariner I think, about a month and a half ago. Just wasn't all that comfortable. Isn't it MOTS that sais out of PC on Sundays? Anyways, toooo big, too many people, and it seemed to us a little stuffy. We'll stick where we are for now, gonna check out a Conquest class next week to see how we like them. Not sure anything can beat the aft wrap on the Spirit class.

Tom

What about the crowd - similar to Carnival or no? We've looked at the Sovereign for a quick cruise from an easy access port.

What about the crowd - similar to Carnival or no? We've looked at the Sovereign for a quick cruise from an easy access port.

The group of cruisers on the SOS was just like any group you might see on a Carnival 3-4 day sailing... plenty of nice people... plenty of bubbas... plenty of (you name it!)

Tom

Archived