101 Reasons Cruising Isn't For Everyone

bepsf

Frick & Frack - oh boy, another golfaholic! We golfed at Mazatlan & Puerto Vallarta when we were there in 2005. This time, I am trying to see what the world is like when you don't golf for 7 whole days!

Golfette - DH loves Mahagony Run in St. Thomas. It's great - he plays golf and I shop. What a beautiful combination! ;)

64. There's something on the menu you don't like. You have seven other choices, but the fact that it's there makes you dash to the message board.

65. They made you dress up on formal night and since you paid for the cruise, you should be able to walk in wearing whatever you want, on time or late.

66. The captain keeps blowing that [xxx] foghorn when all the other boats should know we're here; we keep a regular schedule.

They have that chocolate extravaganza, & make you choose your desserts:)

They stop at all the dam ports....why can't they just keep going????

They don't have air conditioning on the outside decks...after all....it's hot in the Caribbean.....

Guest LoveMyBoxer
71. What do you mean I have to be back on the "boat" at least 1/2 hour before sailing? I'll get there when I'm good and read!

72. Adult only pool, I think not! I paid the same amount of $ for my child and they'll go in any pool they want!

(P.S., I have a 7-year old DS)

[quote]They make you drink expired dated soda....ha,ha!!!!!![/quote] And not only that, but as the "We're as good as 60 Minutes" video so clearly proves (?), soda that is four months beyond its "sell by" date is definitely a health hazard which entitles these would-be investigative reporters to a free cruise and a chance to check the expiration date on the Yum Yum Man's peppermints.

Archived