Hotel across from Bayside Marketplace?

lookin4ward

Thanks for the info. We are going to stay at the Marriott - I was already leaning that way and you convinced me! kinda silly, but I was just trying to avoid the cab fare to Bayside - doesn't make much sense to worry about less than $20:rolleyes:

Thanks again!

Thanks for the info. We are going to stay at the Marriott - I was already leaning that way and you convinced me! kinda silly, but I was just trying to avoid the cab fare to Bayside - doesn't make much sense to worry about less than $20:rolleyes:

Thanks again!

it's a mile and a half to walk there....too far in the hot!

Best I can remember taxi is around $25.00.

I agree on the Marriott thing and the people mover after dark. If dark, take a taxi. Daytime you should be okay.

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Bayside for the first time for one night pre cruise in January, simply for convenience and just to check it out , and then staying at Doubletree right next to Marriott the next night. Looked at Marriott last time and it looked nice. Love the Doubletree. Have stayed there before. Love using my points too! :) Shops connected which are nice and still are convenient to Marriott guests as well.

Airport to Holiday Inn Port of Miami (each time I called it Holiday Inn Bayside,someone corrected me:)) was $25 in June, then from the hotel to the pier in the am was $8.

I liked the location better than the Intercontinental- that hotel is quite a long walk in the heat along the path to Bayside Marketplace. The Holiday Inn is directly opposite. There's nothing wrong with this hotel- it's just like any other HInn . The pool is small, but otherwise it was excellent.

Archived