Just off the Tahitian Princess

Poulsbo Cruisers

Thanks for the great review!

We're going March 2008 and bringing our daughter. It's her spring break, so I'm hopeful that there will be other kids on board.

Did you SEE any children on board? I guess they only do the kid's program if there are at least 20.

Not a deal killer for us, but would be nice if they offered it. We took her to Italy last year on Carnival. There were only about 12 kids on the ship, but they still had the program and it was fabulous.

Thanks!!

Glad you had a fun trip.

We've taken the TP twice--I don't remember children aboard--sure could have been

We are also taking the TP in March 2008--about the 20th I think--will you be with us?????--it seems that the March 20 cruise is fairly empty--spring break/Easter--see I really need a calendar

Nancy:D

We were on the TP in August of this year and there were more children than I thought there would be. Since school had not yet started in many places before Labor day, we had somewhere between 50-80 kids from infants to teens. I was surprised.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nancy,

Yep! We'll be there! We'll be the ones with the kid. haha. It is our spring break though - so maybe there will be more. I guess people w/ kids shy from an 8 hour flight. We have taken our daughter to europe twice already, so this flight will be a piece o' pie.

Air Nui canceled our scheduled flight today, and now has us coming in on the 19th (instead of the 18th). If you haven't booked your flight yet, you may want to look into it.

Either way - Tahiti in March sounds good to me, when it will be cold and dismal here. :)

We're flying on Air France--maybe the 16th--going to Bora Bora for 4 days pre--staying at the IC.

Don't forget to join our Roll Call--if you haven't--it doesn't have much activity--sign up--PLEASE

Are you using Princess Air for ATN ??--Curious if ATN or Princess made the change.

Nancy:D

Archived