Emailing Coloso Tours

DKNE

I have heard other people saying this, I wonder if he is having computer problems or server problems. I'm not making excuses for him but we just got back from there and he is such a ambsious man at each stop he was constantly running from van to van making sure we were happy and everything was alright. His website does have a phone number you may try that at cosol-tours.com

Hi

Just to let you know I booked only yesterday (Sunday) via email and he replied instantly, I can only imagine he's not received yours. Sorry, I'd try the cell phone number on the website if there is one. Hope you get it sorted anyhow, it does sound worth it!

Regards Flea b x

Cosol's email address as listed on his website:

cosol966@hotmail.com (note - that is the letter "l" - not the numeral "1")

(I guess Cosol is the one you mean. I don't recall reading about Coloso here.)

KroozFoolz address for Cosol Tours is correct. I beleive his name is Nereus Francis. cosol966@hotmail.com

He got back with me in 12 hours. I'm booked.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you hear from Cosol yet? I emailed him and it took about a week. I was getting scared because my cruise was approaching. But he emailed me back and we're booked. My friends just returned from there and said the tour was great!!

Happy Sailing!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I actually had emailed him 5x no answer. So I was frustrated.

So then I thought, I would email him from my hubby's email account and he responded right away!!! So we are booked in January, I can't wait!!!!!!!

He replied to me twice with "form letters". He didn't answer questions that I had asked him. I blew him off. :mad:

Hired a different guy. (Spencer) I'll post a review in about a month. :)

I had the same experience. I'd get a canned response w/out answers to my questions. As we were going to be on St. Lucia for a week, I also contacted several taxi services to get quotes on various trips we planned to take so I'd know what the rates were and possibly who I'd hire....at first all he'd tell me is he would give me a good deal when I got there. Then, when I asked again, he finally gave me some quotes.

That being said, one of my co-workers went to St. Lucia last year, and she took a tour w/Cosol (he picked her up at the airport by happenstance). She said his tour was awesome.

Yes, I actually had emailed him 5x no answer. So I was frustrated.

So then I thought, I would email him from my hubby's email account and he responded right away!!! So we are booked in January, I can't wait!!!!!!!

When in Jan. are you in St. Lucia. We are on the Crown Princess and booked with Cosol for Jan. 29th. Just wondering who else might be going the same time we are.:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived