All inclusive resorts - Ocho Rios

malakie

Day Pass to any all-inclusive resort in Ocho Rios. Does anyone have any information on any resorts? I have only seen a few messages about this. We will be going on RCCL next month and we would like to just have a relaxing day at a resort. Any help on this would be great. Thanks

Just got the info today for Sandals/Beaches:

Please note all property passes must be purchased upon arrival at the resort and cannot be arranged prior. This excludes the Wedding Pass, which may be purchased prior to travel via our special requests department. These rates do not include transportation.

FULL DAY PASS 10am-2am - US$130 per adult (Sandals and Beaches)

US $70 per child (Beaches)

DAY PASS 10am - 6pm -

US$85 per adult (Sandals and Beaches)

US$45 per per child (Beaches)

EVENING PASS 6pm - 2am -

US$85 per adult (Sandals and Beaches)

US$45 per child (Beaches)

SANDALS INN

FULL DAY 10am-2am-

US $120 per person

DAY PASS 10am - 6pm -

US$60 per person

EVENING PASS- 6pm - 2am -

US$60 per person

Negril Gardens

Day Pass - US$65.00p/p 10am - 6pm

Evening Pass- US$65.00p/p 6p-12midnight

Full Pass (Day and evening) US$130.00p/p

(Children 2 - 15 half price)

All rates subject to change at any time without notice.

****Does not include the Royal Plantation Resort.

Thank you for choosing Sandals and Beaches Resorts.

Best regards,

E-Sales and Marketing Department

Sandals & Beaches resorts

http://www.SANDALS.com Toll Free 1-800-SANDALS

http://www.BEACHES.com Toll Free 1-800-BEACHES

Day Pass to any all-inclusive resort in Ocho Rios. Does anyone have any information on any resorts? I have only seen a few messages about this. We will be going on RCCL next month and we would like to just have a relaxing day at a resort. Any help on this would be great. Thanks

We spent a week in the Couples resort in Ocho, and loved it. The beach is great the food was good and the drinks were wonderful. You won't want to leave. Not sure how much a day pass would be.

• 2 weeks later...

My sister and I spent a week at the Riu Ocho Rios last February. It was her first trip to Jamaica and my fourth. This resort is amazing and I'd go back in a heartbeat. Heck - we may even take our husbands next time. :p

They have excursions from the hotel that reminded me of a cruise ship. It was a very similar setup. We took two through the hotel. One was inland to Bob Marley's home on the 25th anniversary of his death. What an experience that was! Whoa! Obviously we had a blast. The other was a late night trip to a phosphorescent lagoon. I decided to go in for a dip and every time I disturbed the water, it glowed a blue/green. Other times we just hopped a cab and went into town to browse around.

LNF

Okay so how "naked" is the beach at Couples because we would like to go with our parents while there and I was wondering if there was a stretch of beach that was pretty much clothed? The private island sounds great and $40 sounds even better! For just the man and I this sounds fine but my parents there with us? Totally awkward.

Okay so how "naked" is the beach at Couples because we would like to go with our parents while there and I was wondering if there was a stretch of beach that was pretty much clothed? The private island sounds great and $40 sounds even better! For just the man and I this sounds fine but my parents there with us? Totally awkward.

Couples Ocho Rios was right next door to the Riu. You might see some topless sunbathing but not much more than that.

LNF

Sunset would be $70 USD and that includes all inclusive food and drink. As of right now that's where we're planning to go... but another thread on CC mentioned the construction and while the poster said it didn't bothe him, his wife was not impressed. That's what makes me worried... I want to make sure it is still a good place to go at this point in time...

The "Au Natural" at Ocho Rios is located on the island so your folks will not see anything unless they go to it. I believe it is a 20 minute cab ride. Couples has there own message board so you can get all the info you need there. http://www.couples.com/

$40. is the cruiser rate, otherwise they charge $60. for a day pass. I have heard nothing but good things and look forward to going.

We paid $45 per person - all inclusive. I hadn't heard anything about construction. I know there was construction going on at Sunset Beach. That is in Montego Bay not Ocho Rios. People sometimes get the two resorts confused.

We are cruising in January and I thought about Dunn's river falls, but I think we want a more laid back day...I am glad I found this post.

So we can just take a cab to Couples Ocho Rios and then it will cost us $40 per person for the day? Do you get too eat and drink while there??? How much is the cab ride to the resort? Is it a pretty easy process?

This will be our first time to Jamaica.

I am just torn...I was even thinking we could just spend the day at Margaritaville????

Michelle

Couples Ocho Rios includes all the food and drink and from what I hear they put on a very nice breakfast buffet. You have full use of the resort, minus a room of course, but I had heard that you can ask for a secluded place to go and they will take you there.... ;) They also have hobie cats, windsurfing, glass bottom boats. Check out there website to get all the details. If you are a tourist from a hotel they charge $70. a day but if you are from the cruiseline they charge $40. I have already checked into everything because we did not want to deal with crime in Jamaica and we wanted to go somewhere with NO children. I am sure we will have our fill on the ship cruising during Thanksgiving. I dont know exactly how much the cab fare is. But I can let you know 11/25.

I think I did but they may have missed it in my e-mail!

I guess I'll let YOU know what the cab fare is... we'll be there on 11/07!

Thanks for the info. I am curious about of this 'private spot' where they take you... I would love more info on that. :D

We will be cruising to Ocho Rios in early Jan. and are interested in spending the day at Couples Ocho Rios based on the info. here. Well, I e-mailed them today asking for details. I specifically told them that we are cruise ship passengers interested in a day pass. I received a lovely response, informing me that the day pass rate would be $75 pp!! Again, I did tell them that we are cruise ship passengers. Any thoughts??

I emailed them too and they responded that cruisers get it cheaper. I may email them again because if it is $70. I may go to Sandals, it is closer, no kids and I really dont want to visit the "Au Natural" island. Couples only swim up bar is at the au natural island. I will let you know what happens after I forward my last email back to them.

Couples Ocho Rios includes all the food and drink and from what I hear they put on a very nice breakfast buffet. You have full use of the resort, minus a room of course, but I had heard that you can ask for a secluded place to go and they will take you there.... ;) They also have hobie cats, windsurfing, glass bottom boats. Check out there website to get all the details. If you are a tourist from a hotel they charge $70. a day but if you are from the cruiseline they charge $40. I have already checked into everything because we did not want to deal with crime in Jamaica and we wanted to go somewhere with NO children. I am sure we will have our fill on the ship cruising during Thanksgiving. I dont know exactly how much the cab fare is. But I can let you know 11/25.

SOUNDS GREAT!! PLEASE REPORT BACK WHEN YOU GET DONE WITH YOUR CRUISE AND LET US KNOW HOW THIS WORKS. I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR DH AND I TOO DO THIS IN JANUARY. I GUESS YOU JUST SHOW YOUR SEA PASS TO GET THE $40 PRICE?

MICHELLE

Archived