Sea Princess returning from P&O

Toto2Kansas

Does anyone know when the Sea Princess will be retuning to Princess Cruises from P&O? I noticed a very interesting cruise for her in November 2005 but I didn't realize that she was coming back to the fleet. Anyone have any info about this one?

Starting next year..

April 05 - September 05 in Europe..

September 05 - October 05 in New England/Canada

November 05 - April 06 in the Caribbean..

The Sea Princess will only be doing 14 day cruises

The Sea Princess is going to have the hottest itineraries... 14 days alternate itineraries in the Carribean and my personnal favorite... a 14 days roudtrip from Southampton to Norway, the North Cape and Spitsbergen and another 14 days British Isles from Southampton going to Ireland, Scotalad, Iceland, the Faroe islands, The Shetlands and Norway... looks pretty good to me too!

Thanks for the info.

Yes, she does have some fabulous looking interaries for the 2005-2006 Caribbean sailings. DH is not that fond of sea days and out of a 14 day sailing, there are only three. Nice list of ports of call. Might have to get this one booked, it sounds fantastic.

Starting next year..

April 05 - September 05 in Europe..

September 05 - October 05 in New England/Canada

November 05 - April 06 in the Caribbean..

The Sea Princess will only be doing 14 day cruises

Adonia's last cruise with P&O will be a 12 night Southampton-Southampton round trip to the Canaries, sailing on 3 April 2005. Sea Princess' first cruise will be a 14 night Southampton-Southampton round trip to the Med, sailing on 28 April 2005.

She will in fact do some 7 night cruises, for example on 28 May 2005. These are billed in the brochure as "short breaks" - I wonder what the American market would think of that description? :D There is also a 2 night gap on 26 May 2005 which is unaccounted for - possibly a fam trip?

• 2 months later...

Archived