Island Princess outbreak :(

kana1215

I was on the Dawn Princess for 2 weeks - it wasn't until 1/2 through the 2nd week did the hand santizers come out in the Horizon Court and at that point, they were mandatory.

I think these need to be out at all times and even in the dining room.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Budget Queen:

I know it isn't cool to eat bread with a fork. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I've eaten pizza with the fork. But I had to keep my hands grease free for photography reasons.... icon_wink.gif

There is absolutely no way to ensure you don't come into contact with the virus, after all, we can't see it. If everyone practised proper handwashing, it would help, unfortunately, most don't think of it until a virus breaks out. Not only should you avoid doorknobs, but handrails, elevator buttons, the buffet, counter tops. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth (not very easy).

OT, but I was at the bank the other day, a man at the counter must have sneezed 5 times while standing there, no kleenex in hand. He would wipe his face off, then touch the counter again. I was very relieved I got another teller, but I do feel sorry for people following him that didn't see what he had done. Just keep in mind whatever you touch, anywhere, may have been touched by germ or virus infested hands. Yuck.

Kathy

Archived