Shareholder Benefit $250

PanamaCanal07

How are you getting this done? I have emailed now 5 times and faxed twice since Oct 1 no response. I have remained extremely nice, and have asked over and over for some type of response or confirmation. I have received nothing, no response, my ta called to check and no credit yet.

My May cruise I got the credit immediately.

Now my cruise is less than 2 weeks, needless to say Im ticked.

I have given them everything that I have read that they need along with proff of ownership. I dont know what to do.

I have asked for some email just to say they received my request, nothing, I have asked if I am doing something wrong, or missing anything, I have not received any response.

Brad,

as I never had your trouble I just wonder if you have the correct Email address?

shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

I always fax the pertinent info to RCCl/Celebrity along with a copy of the proxy form we get each year. I have never had a reply from them but it has always been added to my booking, within 1 to 2 days. I confirm with my online TA to make sure it is there.

Another benefit out right now is if you are an Air Canada Aeroplan member RCCL is giving 200 miles/day, per member (400/cabin) for each cruise. Make sure your membership numbers are on the booking file.

Dale/Gonzo, thanks.

We would ned to be committed Celebrity with a climbing stock. Neither is true so I guess we will have to sit it out.

ta

Your stock OBC could be used not only on X but also on Royal Car. and now Azamara (the X offshoot).

In our case for example....we were on X in 2006, RCI in 2007 and booked on Azamara in 2008.....so....considering that we bought the stock in Aug. of 2006 and have received over $ 700 onboard credit already and that is not counting the credit we will get on the 2008 cruise.....we consider that a terrific return inasmuch as the OBC is the same as cash.

We can always sell the stock if we don't wish to sail with these companies in the future.

We think it is a great deal despite the small dividend.

Happy cruising!

Marilyn

Archived