E-Doc question

Terre

How soon after final payment do you typically get your e-docs and the travel kit?

E-docs very quickly...within 2 days. Booking direct with NCL.

Travel package soon thereafter unless you booked within 30 days of sailing...then the travel package arrives very close to sailing date.

Thanks, now if we booked through a TA how soon should we expect the e-docs? Final payment was made 9/28, but I haven't gotten anything yet, either by e-mail or snail mail.

I'm anxious to start getting things together and I want those e-docs now!

Thanks, now if we booked through a TA how soon should we expect the e-docs? Final payment was made 9/28, but I haven't gotten anything yet, either by e-mail or snail mail.

I'm anxious to start getting things together and I want those e-docs now!

I've never used a TA...but...if you made final on 9/28 to your TA...I would contact them now regarding your documents.

Perhaps they put you in a "group" booking and are waiting for all the documents for the group??

Did you complete your on-line registration or is the TA doing that?

I hear you...I like everything together asap;)

Good Luck:)

I found my e-docs the beginning of September on the NCL website but I never got a notification about them until last week. If you go to the "My Cruise" area of the NCL site they may (or may not) be there. If they are it will say "Available" in the e-docs window.

if you have a spam filter on your email, it could be there or the program deleted it. i had to pay-in-full when i booked, since i booked less then 70 days out. i booked on monday and the edocs camed on thursday, got my cruise packet in the mail, yesterday. i did notice that the edocs were on "my cruises" the night before i got my email.

Same here...booked within 70 days out. Paid in full and got my e-docs within a couple of days. Already got my items from TA with coupons within a week. However, on my reservations.....I keep wanting to look and keep getting an error message.Anyone else experienced this? Says, something about bookings closed.

Thanks,

MessengerTM:)

no, i just "sign in",then i go to "my cruises"....down where it says "locate reservation", i use the drop-down box and click on the reservation for this cruise. been working for me all along. have you done the on-line registration?

Yeah..done those for me and DW. Also, printed the final pre-registration forms. But, almost always, I can't log in to the reservation part. I guess I could call NCL and see what they say....altough I have seen it a few times.

Thanks,

Thanks everyone! Cruiser #5, I tried the link you gave and it says my reservation number is not yet ready.

Checking through the My Cruises link I get an error message about the server being down. I will call my TA next week if we don't get anything. We did get a coupon book from NCL, but that's been all. No luggage tags or packet. Since we booked air with them, I'd like to get those tickets just to see what our flights are.

Thanks for all your advice!

Thanks everyone! Cruiser #5, I tried the link you gave and it says my reservation number is not yet ready.

Checking through the My Cruises link I get an error message about the server being down. I will call my TA next week if we don't get anything. We did get a coupon book from NCL, but that's been all. No luggage tags or packet. Since we booked air with them, I'd like to get those tickets just to see what our flights are.

Thanks for all your advice!

Ahh, that's a different matter. If you booked air with them, you usually won't get docs until 30 days before the cruise.

Mine seem to not be available as well, I get the same "not ready" message, and they are not showing as available in "my cruise".

My final payment was made on Sept 24th (the day it was due) so I wonder where they are.

ah, you booked air...takes longer with air. you may not get anything until the month before.

1 thing, make sure you are using the NCL reservation number and not the TA's reservation number.

i had the error message about the site being down, last weekend. it was back up the next time i tried. it does happen.

since you booked through a TA, you need to ask them about it.

did you book through a TA or direct with NCL? i would call the one i booked with and make sure i have the right reservation number. double check all the spelling on the names? i gather you haven't been able to do the on-line registration?

No, I've done all the pre-registration, booked shore excursions, etc, and my reservation comes up attached to my res # and it is accurate, so everything seems to be in order, just no edocs. I'll give it a few more days and then call the TA.

If you have your reservation #, you can get the E-doc information from:

http://edocs.ncl.com/edocs/login.aspx

I was unable to print my eDocs from NCL's website this week since they made a website change(I think). That link you posted works for me but signing in on NCL's current website doesn't work :confused:

Thanks, I can now print my eDocs for Monday's cruise.:)

wow, good thing there is more then 1 way to do it. i did it by a link in an email....but the email i use doesn't have any spam protection (secret email address i use just for this type of thing), i never have to worry about losing them to any spam protection.

hummmm... I didn't book air, so I wonder mine aren't available. Oh well, I'm sure they'll show up eventually.

Same here Deliza - made final payment on September 24th - still no edocs, no email no nothing....still waiting!

Same here...booked within 70 days out. Paid in full and got my e-docs within a couple of days. Already got my items from TA with coupons within a week. However, on my reservations.....I keep wanting to look and keep getting an error message.Anyone else experienced this? Says, something about bookings closed.

Thanks,

Were the coupons promised to you, or they simply arrived previously unannounced with the other items from the TA (which I assume were luggage tags)?

Yes, the Coupons were promised to me. They also came with the rest of the items from the TA (luggage tags, excursion info, etc.) We have printed everything we can think of (airline tickets-also e-docs, pre-registration papers..finalized everything I can think of, even printed the reservation numbers for our motel.)

So, I hope we have everything in order...just two weeks away and coming fast!

Even bought the carrier for our docs that you wear around your neck for the air port and the pier.

I hope I haven't forgot everything...OH! ! ! !....my wife....!

Sheesh, almost messed up.

Thanks,

Same here Deliza - made final payment on September 24th - still no edocs, no email no nothing....still waiting!

As I mentioned before (I think it was in this thread?) I just happened to find my docs on the website a couple weeks after final payment. I didn't get a notification for them until October 1 and the cruise leaves October 28. :rolleyes:

Archived