E-Doc question

Terre

As I mentioned before (I think it was in this thread?) I just happened to find my docs on the website a couple weeks after final payment. I didn't get a notification for them until October 1 and the cruise leaves October 28. :rolleyes:

same thing for me. Booked in March for a Oct 27 trip. Never got any notifications for e-docs. Asked my TA and she got nothing. Final payment was made in August. I "google" e-docs and found the NCL e-docs site, put in my reservation number and was able to print my docs. My TA did the same thing and printed my docs without getting the notification from NCL.

Out of 10 people travelling (5 staterooms), 8 of us got the excursion/luggage tags package. The 2 others haven't gotten anything yet but they don't really care.

I have no clue where NCL send my e-docs notification...

Thanks for the link. :) The one that I had in my EMail, doesn't work. :( Yours worked, they are printed, I've received my folder fron NCL with luggage tags and all. Guess I better get to packing!:D

No problem, glad it worked. I think I should get packing too ;) ..see you at the cruise critic party...

Hello All,

My familly is booked on the Spirit out of NOLA leaving 11/18. I completed online registration and paid more then 45 days ago. I called last night as my eDocs were still not there, though my parents had gotten theirs at least 3 weeks ealier. What I found out is that there were 2 phone numbers attached to my reservation. A home and a cell #. My rep call the reservation documents help desk and they reported that when that happens it will cause an error and your eDocs won't download. She fixed it while I was on the phone and I was able to pull them down right then.

I hope that helps.

Happy cruising!

Same here...booked within 70 days out. Paid in full and got my e-docs within a couple of days. Already got my items from TA with coupons within a week. However, on my reservations.....I keep wanting to look and keep getting an error message.Anyone else experienced this? Says, something about bookings closed.

Thanks,

MessengerTM:)

I am a thinkin that if you book with a TA, you'll never see anything but the error message. As long as you have registered online and have your edocs, that's all you need.

We recently purchased excursions from NCL recently, I went back to that link and noticed all that information was already updated . :)

You know what? My information was updated too. I sent in some information to get credit for some missing sailings, and my status with Latitudes has been updated. Impressive Customer Service. :) Thanks again!

Okay, mine still says reservation not yet ready to be retrieved...I'm guessing because of the air.

Question: when you print the luggage tags do you laminate them? I can't imagine paper tags staying on your luggage.

Question: when you print the luggage tags do you laminate them? I can't imagine paper tags staying on your luggage.

Good question....I do laminate mine. I have watched how the longshoreman throw the luggage around. Cant imagine the plain paper ones would stay on.

Yeah..done those for me and DW. Also, printed the final pre-registration forms. But, almost always, I can't log in to the reservation part. I guess I could call NCL and see what they say....altough I have seen it a few times.

Thanks,

MessengerTM:)

the same thing was happening to me. I went to the site via bookmarks. When I went directly thru the ncl website I got it. Try that.

Archived