camreesmom

Since I'm from o/s I would want something from your home town/city, what about;

*keychains

*postcards

*locally made candy, chocolates or snacks

*mini flag

*cloth patch/badge

*lapel pin

*mini stuffed/rubber toy of bird/animal famous in your area (eg. we have little clip on koalas that you can buy in packs of 20 for about $20, the Japanese tourists love these).

*beer can holder

*car sticker

Can't think of anything else right now but if you go to a tourist information centre or similar in your town they may have stuff that could be of use.

Cheers,

Kim

I make homeade soap! We are going to the Bahamas in October so I have already started. I have made ocean scent soap with fish, starfish, and sea horses embeded inside. Yesterday I started blue soap with tropical fruits with a Caribbean Coconut scent...YUMMY!! It makes me think of the Coco Loco! So far, we have met 10 other cruisers on here so I'll make sure they smell good!:p

One thing I've done is use the ship's photography center to make prints from my digital camera to give to our tablemates and other friends we've met on the cruise. I've also given them to our waiters and cabin stewards in case they'd like to send a photo of themselves to someone back home. The prints are not much more expensive than getting them printed locally here.

Archived