Mariner 6508 / 6208

janabelle61

Do any Mariner OTS fans out there have any information on these two cabins? They're the two corner, forward cabins on deck 6 - OV - but look a little larger than the other forward OV cabins. A good friend of mine is planning her honeymoon and is looking at those as possibilities. Any thoughts?

Janabelle

If she were an experienced cruiser and understood the rock of the front of the ship at times then I would say take it!

A long time ago I was babysitting for a family in a front cabin. Halfway through the cruise they shuttered the windows. The water was hitting the window in the rough seas. I think I cried every night wanting to get off that ship!

Must have overcame it though because I have cruised several times since!

Excellent point! If it was me, I wouldn't hesitate because I love the rock of the ship and seeing the waves. Brings back memories of my TA :) :eek: :)

This will be my friend's first cruise and her honeymoon, so I really want to do what I can to make it a wonderful experience. Unfortunately, we're really juggling budget (otherwise, I'd make her get a balcony!), but I'll definately let her know what you said.

Archived