I am in SHOCK!!!

cruzrgrl

This morning I was searching for something to wear. Most everything I have is too big so I decided to be brave. I tried on a pair of pants that my mother had bought for herself but I enherited ( they are practically brand new) and they fit. Before I tried them on I looked at the tag and the tag said 14. I thought to myself they will never fit.They are a little more snug that I would like but I can sit, bend, and walk in them, I would just be afraid to eat with them on. I cannot believe it. I am stuck at 20 pounds lost but I have also been working out more so I am happy. Hopefully by the time I weigh in tomorrow the scale will move a pound. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!

To those who get discouraged.................................

Don't give up! For about 2 weeks I got discouraged and that was a mistake. I gained back 5 pounds that I had lost ( I have since lost them again). If I had not been discouraged, I would not have re-gained those 5 pounds and I would be up to a 25 pound weight loss by now. Sometime I want to kick myself for that.

Everyone have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali

Congrats, Cali. It is a great feeling to put on something that was formerly too small or that you thought would be too small and have it fit.:D You must be feeling so proud of yourself and you should be!

Rose

Cali - That's great news! Don't get discouraged when the scale doesn't move for what seems like forever! Your body may be adjusting to the new weight and you will still lose inches if you continue your WOE and your exercise routine. I'll be stuck sometimes for 2 weeks or more before I lose weight, but I'm still shrinking. Don't give up and start binging! :eek:

Lynn

Cali, I think you have done GREAT!!! Isn't that the BEST feeling when you try on clothes that are a much smaller size than just a few months ago you were wearing. Plus did you notice how much better you look and feel in those smaller sizes?

I started this wearing 18 to 20 womens petite, today I put on my size 10 petite pants and top. I love looking in the mirror, I laike this new me so much better I think I will keep her this time.

Cali, I like your spirit, I know you will do so well, just know it does not happen over night and gains will always happen. I have had plenty since January (especially that week on our Alaskan Cruise:p ) I also always give mayself one day a week to cheat a little, that is what has made it all bearable.

Keep up the good work.

Archived