Orange Sofas

covkid

Doesn't bother me. I have not found anything disgusting about either of my cruises, other than the fact that they had to end! ;)

Off subject..................

OP wasn't talking about your cruises..........

No thread breaking allowed...................:eek:

lol. i cld care less what color they are.;) and, even if i did, i still cldn't see myself saying the orange is such a downer for me that i had to switch to a different cruise line.:rolleyes:

Oh so you are a Carny:confused: Pleeeze:rolleyes:

***** are you doing here on Sunday nite?

why don't ya'll just bring the sofa from home to be more comfortable with the fabric and color :rolleyes:

Uh oh, now you've done it. This will have to go on all the packing lists along with the crock pot and blender! And all the new threads on CC will read "Will my steward remove the orange couch from my cabin if I ask, so that my comfy sofa from home will fit?" :D

Oh so you are a Carny:confused: Pleeeze:rolleyes:

***** are you doing here on Sunday nite?

:confused: :confused:

This has been a down side for me and I tended to move toward other lines (shallow sounding I know but color is a big factor with my mood) but DH loves Carnival (as do I) and feels we had more fun there than the somewhat more stuffier staff than RCCL we encountered recently.

am i supposed to be somewhere?:p summer's been over for a while, over here girlfriend. the boat is getting taken out of the water very soon, so sadly, i am no longer over at the beach (from the wee mornings into the late evenings) on friday, saturday and yes, even sunday nights.:(

:confused:

am i supposed to be somewhere?:p summer's been over for a while, over here girlfriend. the boat is getting taken out of the water very soon, so sadly, i am no longer over at the beach (from the wee mornings into the late evenings) on friday, saturday and yes, even sunday nights.:(

Are ya talkin to me or Weeze624:confused::p :p

my comment in 50 was refering to weeze's post. but, it seemed by your reply to my #50 that you might have thought i was speaking to you. so i copied the post again to clarify it.

that's all. good night.:cool:

Night... don't let the bed bugs bite:p

If it were only suntan lotion, it wouldn't be too bad. But I was thinking of other, um, fluids. Ick! :eek:

As long as the fluids aren't still sticky, what's the big deal:eek: :p

:eek: you're right, halos...

in that I would not have told NCTribeFan to sit in the kitchen of his/her friend's house b/c his thoughts about a "fabric" couch on a cruise ship used by thousands of strangers a year was silly.;)

Hmmmmmmm.

Thought this was supposed to be a 'light hearted thread' and was making jokes (see smilies?????)

Never insinuated Tribe was being 'silly'...just tried to bring some silliness to the thread.

Everyone else seemed to understand that, it seems.

;)

well...next time you go to a friend's home (let's say a friend with a really good marraige or relationship and who thinks 'outside the box' so to speak), I'd like you to think about the possibility of fluids.

:p :D :p

Maybe you should sit in their kitchen.

Uh oh, now you've done it. This will have to go on all the packing lists along with the crock pot and blender! And all the new threads on CC will read "Will my steward remove the orange couch from my cabin if I ask, so that my comfy sofa from home will fit?" :D

Exactly! And people who pack the sofa can smuggle booze.

Tear the lining under the couch, add dozens of bottles and sew it back up.

Viola!

It'll be heavy..but what the heck. :p

Hmmmmmmm.

Thought this was supposed to be a 'light hearted thread' and was making jokes (see smilies?????)

Never insinuated Tribe was being 'silly'...just tried to bring some silliness to the thread.

Everyone else seemed to understand that, it seems.

i had to say SOMETHING about the fluid comment to me, lol.:D it was the best i cld do.:p

cldn't really reply, don'tchaknow,lol.

Exactly! And people who pack the sofa can smuggle booze.

Tear the lining under the couch, add dozens of bottles and sew it back up.

Viola!

Great idea! We should remind people that they should wrap their bottles in bubble wrap before packing in their couch. If the bottles break and the couch gets wet that would give the fluid discussion a whole 'nother direction. People would be on their knees trying to suck their cushions! :D

It'll be heavy..but what the heck. :p

This problem is easily corrected. Just bring a couple of muscular guys with you! ;)

No they are orange. I think they were trying to incorporate them into their salmon color theme:rolleyes:

Some of the decor looks like someone yawned in technicolor:eek:

Yeah, Carnival (unfortunately) thinks that 70's Las Vegas is in.

Wrong!

LOL Unfortunately it is in and making a huge comeback... I am in the design industry and we are getting huge requests for flocked wall covering!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

If the color and texture of a cabin sofa bothers you that much, call an ambulance. Have them rush you to a life store. Take anything the store has in stock. Even a used one filled with depression and misery would be an improvement.

Dan

Archived