Valor returns for late passenger

jerseygirl3

One time leaving Grand Cayman we had about 6 or 7 people who were late - we started leaving and 3 different tenders brought people out - one lady would not/could not jump onto our ship - it took a long time for that tender to get her aboard before the next one could pull up. Our last cruise on the Glory, we were late leaving St. Thomas because a comedian was late arriving on St Thomas to join our cruise - his plane was late leaving where ever he was before. So sometimes it isn't because of passengers that a cruise ship is late leaving port.

I was on the Valor last week when it happened. My husband and I missed it because our balcony was on the back of ship where we were hanging out when we left. We heard them repeated call for two unaccounted for people, and then the ship pull away. We also felt the ship pull back in and joked about them going back for the two women. We figured the stop was due to a lot of small boat activity around the ship, including one of the submarine tour boats being towed back in.

The funny thing was that they called two women from the same cabin, but only one was seen getting back on the ship. I wonder what happened to the other and why they weren't together.

I was watching the You Tube video and that is so dishearting to hear the comments coming from the people on the ship. So sad. I agree the guy knew he was suppose to be on time but who knows what happened. A couple on our ship almost missed the ship because their cab got in an accident- you just never know what happened.

I find it sad:( that these passengers were acting this way towards him. I have a heart I could never scream some of those things to him! (Who ever that woman in the background was she needs class lessons)

Archived