Valor returns for late passenger

jerseygirl3

Hey-I may be a grandmother, but I'm ONLY 43-I'm divorced-NOT DEAD!!:D :D :D Actually, I saved it in case anyone wanted to see it and missed it because the thread got pulled. But then...how would they know they missed it if the thread got pulled? They wouldn't know they were missing anything...:eek: OMG, I must HAVE saved it for myself...:D

Hey Sheri I saw the pics but didnt save them, can you emaile me the link ebaychick4life@yahoo.com that way I can email it to friends who are crusing with us this Feb.

Heres Video of someone almost missing the Destiny!

:D awesome :D

I love going to Coz for this reason, although my last cruise, EVERYONE made it back to the ship on time, and it was a spring break cruise....unbelieveable.

The captain was THRILLED (so said the cruise director, anyway :p )

Fred, I'll thank you very much not to be posting my cruise pics without my knowledge.:D
L2J, you didn't happen to copy that link didja????

If so can you send me an email?...The mods did a poof before I got to see it.

The Conquest turned around and went back to Grand Cayman on our first cruise in 2005. We had turned and were underway for Cozumel when they slowed the ship and turned around. The captain announced that he had made the decision to go back for a passenger since it wouldn't affect our arrival in Cozumel.

This also happened on our cruise in 2005. The announcement was that these people were late due to bad weather on a "carnival booked excursion", and because Carnival says they won't leave you, we went back.

Hey-I may be a grandmother, but I'm ONLY 43-I'm divorced-NOT DEAD!!:D :D :D Actually, I saved it in case anyone wanted to see it and missed it because the thread got pulled. But then...how would they know they missed it if the thread got pulled? They wouldn't know they were missing anything...:eek: OMG, I must HAVE saved it for myself...:D

i would love to see what i missed also :D redwingfan19@msn.com

On our first cruise, the Legend, we were pulling away from Colon, Panama when a taxi pulled up to the peir and a man and woman came running they actually backed the ship back up for them also.

We personally have never been late. But one time in Barbados my husbend left our video camera in the cab that took us back to the ship. While he wanted to go look for it.. By the time he got back we still had 30 minutes to go before we had to be on the ship.. We boarded the ship about 15 minutes before we had to leave.. Thats the closes I would ever want to come.

But we have return to Port Canaveral 5 hours after we left the port. A crew member had fell from a high hight. So we return for that..

I have been on a cruise ship, were the captain waited for a group to come back. He waited an hour. I guess he felt it wouldn't affect the next port which it didn't. So I would think its a call the captains makes based on information he has at the time..

But I just prefer to be back on the ship relaxing watching people run up to the ship... waving there hands...:p

It is good to see that Carnival still can have a heart. On my first cruise we left Miami an hour late because a man had left his theeth in his hotel room.I was vary impressed that they held the ship for him.

This is one reason why I love Cruise Critic. Everyday, I read something here that makes me LMAO! :D

:D awesome :D

I love going to Coz for this reason, although my last cruise, EVERYONE made it back to the ship on time, and it was a spring break cruise....unbelieveable.

The captain was THRILLED (so said the cruise director, anyway :p )

it was very cool of them to do!:D

Sheri, the thread didn't get pulled, just the URL xxxed so it doesn't go anywhere. After reading all this please send me the link!!.

cvanhorn2@cox.net

Thanks, Cliff (also a grandfather, but not nearly as young as you) :)

It could be the late passenger was one of the crew, and Carnival did not want to put them up for a week???

No, I'm quite sure she wasn't crew. She was middle-aged and carrying a load of packages like she got preoccupied shopping and lost track of time.

OMG.............I cant beleive that........imagine their embarssment when they and their families see this........

ONce on the Truimph the ship went back in Miami after leaving the dock to pick someone up....

I wonder if the guy needed that big of pouch or if thats how he smuggled his booze on the ship:rolleyes:

If I'm late you right I should be left. The Rules are FOR EVERYONE! I would expect the ship to leave on time. Its very selfish to think you may do whatever you wish. If I speed I expect to get a ticket too. I diden't get mad at the cop in N.C on my way home from a cruise who gave me a speeding ticket. I was speeding.

You definately sound selfish I don't like waiting in supermarket lines either or someone breaking in front of me However a cruise is a lot of money invested. It isn't something horrible like leaving a car parked outside in a handicap spot when you aren't handicap. My dad always told me one of the best things you can do is always try and put your-self in the other persons place because you don't know what happened to them. Like me getting pulled over for weaving in and out of traffick, sppeding and getting a ticket. My husband was having a heart attack. SO GET OVER IT> What goes around comes around. however I guess I should be putting myself in your place and try to figure out why you are so sinacle

Archived