Valor returns for late passenger

jerseygirl3

The only time I have seen a Carnval Boat return was on my first Cruise after one guy had a heart attack and another guy fell and broke his leg. We were only a half hour out of Miami and I am sure that had something to do with it.

Same ship, Carson had to run down the dock as we were pulling out of St. Thomas. They were sliding the plank into the ship when he jumped on. One lucky dude. He will never fall asleep on St. John's beach again! hahahaha....:rolleyes:

I was on the Valor, and noticed that we had gone back, but didn't think much about it. I spoke with someone who saw the whole thing -- she said the passengers were booing when the ship went back to get her, and that her arms were full of bags (from shopping).

I can understand getting disoriented in that shopping area -- it's very crowded and overwhelming. Plus, with the other ship still in port, she probably thought she had more time. She SHOULD have checked her watch, that's for sure!

I was on The Ecstasy on the Oct 11 sailing ... and when we left Cozumel 15 min. late ... it appeared someone was left behind... there was a lady pacing the pier and then her luggage came off and she walked away... it appeared someone traveling with here did not make it back and she chose to stay there until they came back... Never heard anything.... Does anyone know what happened???

Are you sure??? heres the link :D View at your own risk:

Fred

Fred, I'll thank you very much not to be posting my cruise pics without my knowledge.:D

OMG.............I cant beleive that........imagine their embarssment when they and their families see this........

ONce on the Truimph the ship went back in Miami after leaving the dock to pick someone up....

Geez...how do you know they will be embarrassed?:rolleyes:

OMG :confused: I hope that wasn't you waving from the balcony in the buff???? Someone took a picture of a couple from the Freedom of the Seas having fun from their balcony and posted it on a website showing how much the fun ships are. I think Cruise Critic removed the thread because it was pretty graphic :D I hope someone puts the Link up so you can see what Im taking about. :p

Fred

I saved that link!! I knew cc would pull the thread so i snagged it and stuck it in my faves!!:eek: :D

I saved that link!! I knew cc would pull the thread so i snagged it and stuck it in my faves!!:eek: :D

You're a grandmother aren't you?...you're not supposed to be saving stuff like that.

Are you sure??? heres the link :D View at your own risk:

Fred

That is too funny. We have a friend who might be going on our group cruise next year and I think that might be him come next September. Thanks for the laugh. (at least he could pull it off, minus the white hiney)

You're a grandmother aren't you?...you're not supposed to be saving stuff like that.

Hey-I may be a grandmother, but I'm ONLY 43-I'm divorced-NOT DEAD!!:D :D :D Actually, I saved it in case anyone wanted to see it and missed it because the thread got pulled. But then...how would they know they missed it if the thread got pulled? They wouldn't know they were missing anything...:eek: OMG, I must HAVE saved it for myself...:D

OMG:eek: Laugh for the day! Thanks

If they were embarrassed they wouldn't have done it. They obviously have no problem with self esteem issues!! lol

LOL! I think if you look on their bookshelf at home, you will NOT find ANY books on self esteem OR body issues!!:D :D

I should add that I'm sure alcohol had NOTHING to do with their public display!!

It is good to see that Carnival still can have a heart. On my first cruise we left Miami an hour late because a man had left his theeth in his hotel room.I was vary impressed that they held the ship for him.

i just saw this post..*sowwy*:p

LOL! I think if you look on their bookshelf at home, you will NOT find ANY books on self esteem OR body issues!!:D :D

I should add that I'm sure alcohol had NOTHING to do with their public display!!

I would have to be fall down drunk to put this fluffy body out there!:D

We have cousins who are naturalists at a campground. Always begging us to go! NO WAY! I have sex with the lights out for a reason!!!!!:eek:

lol

The same thing happened to us on the Disney Magic's 6/23/01 sailing. We had just pulled out of port in St. Thomas when 2 couples came running down the pier. We were only about 20 feet from the dock so the captain pulled back in and let them on. To say the very least they were all smiles when they saw the ship moving back towards the pier.

It is good to see that Carnival still can have a heart. On my first cruise we left Miami an hour late because a man had left his theeth in his hotel room.I was vary impressed that they held the ship for him.

How can you forget your teeth? I think that's something I would know if I was walking around without.

Archived